Mid TN Top Teams in AAA: Can we form a top 5?

Metro "Ballin"

You have to say Antioch with that crew back plus Nollner at the helm! They could esily be ranked number 1. Gallatin has a strong group back I've heard. Franklin always has a bunch of wins but they ran in to Caldwell and company from C'ville in last year's sub state! We will see what they have. SpeakinG of Caldwell, I guess C'ville will be tough. Any other midstate teams to look out for?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Franklin lost most of their scoring from last year, but their depth at the guard position is unbelievable. They will be very good and will be one of the better teams at AAA in the midstate. They have 7 juniors that will just keep on coming at you. Once Starnes get there from football........WOW, watch out. I would say right now in the region Antioch would be 1 and Franklin would be 2.

Jonathon Newbill , Michael Lewis, Brian Hunter, several more good players. Not sure how many seniors they have , but i would guess around 7. I've heard Newbill is being recruited by some smaller D1 schools.

SC - Any word out of Commandos or Bucs' camps? /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Glencliff?????????

I need some of what your on. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I'm on some look at what they have coming up. Glencliff is going to be a good team, if not this year, then next. They had a strong freshman class last year. Remember I said this when the season is over.