AAA 3a district

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know. Is it you or me? LOL! volnation let us know. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

just an observation: re: immaturity when u rag on kids! they are KIDS!! that's all i meant....give 'em a chance..I predict Central to go all the way!! They have a great package not just one kid that controls the game!! but ya know, i'really like that SLACK kid!! but the entire team = "teamwork" .. nice example don't cha think?

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

just an observation: re: immaturity when u rag on kids! they are KIDS!! that's all i meant....give 'em a chance..I predict Central to go all the way!! They have a great package not just one kid that controls the game!! but ya know, i'really like that SLACK kid!! but the entire team = "teamwork" .. nice example don't cha think? give me that popcorn....lol

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

just an observation: re: immaturity when u rag on kids! they are KIDS!! that's all i meant....give 'em a chance..I predict Central to go all the way!! They have a great package not just one kid that controls the game!! but ya know, i'really like that SLACK kid!! but the entire team = "teamwork" .. nice example don't cha think?

No one is ragging on kids. My gosh my head is killing me from trying to read your post. I have to go I am getting nauseas.

OTC stuff is fine but you won't have gains like that and besides its against TSSAA policy for coaches to give out supplements which are expensive and not every kid can afford.

Back to the issue at hand. A drug test has been given to the other brother right? What has Coach Derrick said?

i have heard even if he passes the test he has to serve a two game suspension.

wow...i didn't know so many of you work or attend central high school. it is funny how everything that happens at central gets put on coacht.....

first...when the boys were in the weightroom they were a bunch of us playing around...one person put a wrestling type of choke hold and held it to long...but the other did not pass out, he may have been close but didn't pass out...didn't even fall to the ground....

2nd.....what happend with the players smoking or bringing drugs to school...it's funny how that becomes the coaches fault..well how about the parents of these kids or better yet how about THE KIDS...nobody can justify that being any of the coaches fault....and the reciever that is still in school was just in the car with his brother. says that he didn't smoke. i think he just tried to cover up for his brother. thats why he agreed to take a drug test to clear his name. but yes he is suspended from the team for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.....the player with the drugs is out of school and about to be in deep trouble......

3rd...well there was no 3rd but somebody made up a story about a fight in the locker room. wow how did you guys see a fight in the locker room if you do not work at central or attend central....DO YOU GUYS HAVE HIDDEN VIDEO OR SOMETHING.

I MEAN NOBODY BLAMED ALCOA'S COACHES WHEN THEIR PLAYER WAS CAUGHT WITH DRUGS.

sorry central doesn't run the perfect program...i mean sorry we don't drug test all of our students...

wow...i didn't know so many of you work or attend central high school. it is funny how everything that happens at central gets put on coacht.....

first...when the boys were in the weightroom they were a bunch of us playing around...one person put a wrestling type of choke hold and held it to long...but the other did not pass out, he may have been close but didn't pass out...didn't even fall to the ground....

2nd.....what happend with the players smoking or bringing drugs to school...it's funny how that becomes the coaches fault..well how about the parents of these kids or better yet how about THE KIDS...nobody can justify that being any of the coaches fault....and the reciever that is still in school was just in the car with his brother. says that he didn't smoke. i think he just tried to cover up for his brother. thats why he agreed to take a drug test to clear his name. but yes he is suspended from the team for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.....the player with the drugs is out of school and about to be in deep trouble......

3rd...well there was no 3rd but somebody made up a story about a fight in the locker room. wow how did you guys see a fight in the locker room if you do not work at central or attend central....DO YOU GUYS HAVE HIDDEN VIDEO OR SOMETHING.

I MEAN NOBODY BLAMED ALCOA'S COACHES WHEN THEIR PLAYER WAS CAUGHT WITH DRUGS.

sorry central doesn't run the perfect program...i mean sorry we don't drug test all of our students...

I AGREE...DERRICK IS IN CONTROL AND HE DEFINITELY HAS THE TEAM IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION...IF ANYONE CAN'T SEE THAT THEN THEY DON'T KNOW FOOTBALL, BOTTOM LINE. UNFORTUNATE SITUATION FOR THE WIDEOUT. HOPEFULLY HE WILL LEARN HIS LESSON AND COME BACK AGAINST HOWARD.

Here are the records so far, with the remaining games to be played.

McMinn Central 5-0 Grundy Co. /@ Polk Co. / Howard

Howard 5-0 @Miegs Co. / Sequoyah / @McMinn Central

Polk Co. 4-1 @Sequoyah / McMinn Central / @Notre Dame

Meigs Co. 4-2 Howard / Sequoyah

Notre Dame 2-3 Tellico Plains / @ Grundy Co. / Polk Co.

Grundy Co. 1-4 @McMinn Central / Notre Dame / @East Ridge

East Ridge 1-5 @Tellico Plains / Grundy Co.

Sequoyah 2-3 Polk Co. / @Howard / Meigs Co.

Tellico Plains 0-6 @Notre Dame / East Ridge

Here's how I think they'll finish up.

1. McMinn Central 8-0

2. Howard 7-1

3. Polk Co. 6-2

4. Meigs Co. 5-3

5. Notre Dame 4-4

6. Grundy Co. 2-6

6. East Ridge 2-6

6. Sequoyah 2-6

9. Tellico Plains 0-8

McMinn Central wins out. Howard losses the last game of the year to Central. Polk losses at home to Central. Meigs Co. losses to Howard. Grundy losses to Central. East Ridge losses to Grundy Co. Sequoyah losses the rest of their games. And Tellico will have a big party at the end of the season to celebrate the end of a very tough season.

You know the only time that "outsiders" attack someone is when they are considered a threat. No "outsiders" are talking about the inner-problems of Tellico, Sequoyah, or Grundy Co. Why would we, they are having enough problems right now, and besides, they are not a threat to anyone, except maybe themselves. It's only when someone feels threatened by something or someone that they lash out in some form. It's kind of like dove hunting. No one publicly shoots doves while they set on the power lines. That just brings the shooter shame. But let that dove take flight, and everyone comes out of the woodwork to take a shot at them. Well, I think it's nice that some of you feel that fear so strong that you are constantly attacking, or feel that Central and Coach Derrick is such a "trophy" that you spend your time and post taking shots. It's just a another sign that Central football is moving up. As for the shots that are taken at us, well, I've read most of them, and they don't bother me that much because I think you're shooting blanks.

I've been around most of these kids for sometime. They come from the normal families and homes that every school is filled with. Some have good homes with two parents, some from homes with step parents, and some from homes with one parent. Some come from homes with $100,000 plus a year incomes, and some from homes that range in the poverty level. Each kid brings their own problems to school with them every day. As a teacher, coach, parent, or helper of some form, you hope the best for each kid. You give each kid the benefit of the doubt and place your faith in them when you place the schools name on them in one form of jersy or another. And each day you spend time mentoring, training, guiding, and hoping that they learn, mature, and make wise decisions. When they do, you have the most profound sense of pride both in them and for them. But when they mess up, no one feels the pain and shame more then those that have invested themselves in those kids. What makes it even worse is when someone that has nothing invested in these kids to start taking pot shots at the team or coaches as a whole for one or two kids making bad decisions. Those that attack when someone messes up are not part of the solution, nor are they being helpful. They are being part of the problem. If someone came into your home and started attacking you while you were disciplining one of your kids, you'd be ready to fight. Central didn't get where they are with the help of anyone on here that is talking about this. They didn't need your help to start winning. And now that they are dealing with a problem, they don't need or want it now.

very good post thug dadi .yes central has gotten alot better and yes they have a chance to beat polk.if they did it would not be by much .and polk will be very hard to beat at home .i see this game and teams as a toss up.polk also has 6 or 7 backs that are good .granted mc has the speed this polk team is not the same as polks team was last year.they are faster and alittle stronger mc has matured this year and will be better next year .all schools have problems and they dont need to be aired on coach t .they need to handled else where .i say good luck to both teams and lets pray for no injuries.both schools have a game before they meet and that is what they need to take care of first. IN OTHER WORDS PEOPLE LEAVE THE PERSONAL REMARKS AT HOME NO ONE ELSE CARES FOR THAT CRAP........ok i,m done now