AAA 3a district

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not all that fair for one school to test and others to not. Tho every schol could doit then all would fall under the same guide lines and discipline procedures.

Then agin all school members should be tested if athletes are tested, the band the cheerleaders the BETA club who ever walks in the front door and is member of the school is under the same scrutnity as athletes are held accountable. They are members of the school or represent it one way or another, either test every kid or test none!!

At Polk anyone involved in extracurricular activities is tested. I think anyone in the school is subject to a drug test if there is just cause but I could be wrong on that one.

Look at krackerhead u think he's on drugs and he falls right in the 35-65 pound jump in 6 months

I didnt say if your bench goes from 35 to 65 your on the juice. lol! He just has good genetics. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

OTC stuff is fine but you won't have gains like that and besides its against TSSAA policy for coaches to give out supplements which are expensive and not every kid can afford.

Back to the issue at hand. A drug test has been given to the other brother right? What has Coach Derrick said?

OTC stuff is fine but you won't have gains like that and besides its against TSSAA policy for coaches to give out supplements which are expensive and not every kid can afford.

Back to the issue at hand. A drug test has been given to the other brother right? What has Coach Derrick said?

Haven't talked to Coach D in months.. I'm not going to talk about the other issue...

When its all said and done we will meet at Memories for a steak or all you can eat fish fry

Haven't talked to Coach D in months.. I'm not going to talk about the other issue...

When its all said and done we will meet at Memories for a steak or all you can eat fish fry

Sounds good to me and I don't blame you! Come on down tonight and see me. I may be alone Mini-Me is not feeling well so my better half is going to stay home with the clan.