MID TN Top 5 preseason in AA.

Sumner County

i like all ur picks but what about Giles County have you all forgot that they play basketball....i aint sayin there ranked number one in the whole state or anything but gosh...they did make it to the state tournament last season and they do have some great athletes coming back from last years squad(and please dont inform me about what happened when they got there... im still trying to forget) and only one team out all you guys top five even made it to the tournament

1.)White House

2.)Giles County

3.)Pearl Cohn

4.)CPA

5.)Lipscomb(i dont care how you spell the name either.. u kno who it is)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CPA will never win big games with Maddux as coach. he more over rated as a coach than he was as a player.

CPA will have their best year of basketball in school history this year and Maddux is a main reason why. Why is there any reason they can't win a big game with the best coach and the best team? This is definitely one of the most classless posts i've ever seen. Tell me one thing you think is wrong about Drew Maddux as a coach, I'd love to hear it.

i like all ur picks but what about Giles County have you all forgot that they play basketball....i aint sayin there ranked number one in the whole state or anything but gosh...they did make it to the state tournament last season and they do have some great athletes coming back from last years squad(and please dont inform me about what happened when they got there... im still trying to forget) and only one team out all you guys top five even made it to the tournament

1.)White House

2.)Giles County

3.)Pearl Cohn

4.)CPA

5.)Lipscomb(i dont care how you spell the name either.. u kno who it is)

No duh. Harpeth and Sycamore went west and played district 12AA teams. You might have heard of Liberty Tech and Bolivar before. The 11AA teams still belong in the conversation when you're talking about getting put out by the state champions from west Tennessee.

No duh. Harpeth and Sycamore went west and played district 12AA teams. You might have heard of Liberty Tech and Bolivar before. The 11AA teams still belong in the conversation when you're talking about getting put out by the state champions from west Tennessee.

yea i already kno i was just wondering why GC was being left out(because they had to go through Bolivar to)..didnt mean ta leave out 11AA i was just putting my two sense in /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />