SMYRNA VS LAVERGNE

82cat

Smyrna visits an extremely talented Lavergne in a game that is do or die for both teams.

Lavergne has all the weapons as noted in the dnj a few weeks ago with virtually every player being listed being on their best in region list and none from smyrna.

A lot of folks say Crocker is the best qb region so Smyrna will have its hands full.

Smyrnas offense is rounding into shape and has put up 40 points 2 weeks in a row.

Smyrnas defense has continued to improve and the starting defense is giving up less than 14 per game.

By the way smyrna has a pretty decent qb also who seems to play well in big games.

Rod wilkes also has an entirely different level he can go to in a big games and I expect him to have his best games the next 3 weeks.

Smyrna showed last night if you put all the emphasis on rod Sonny will throw it to other wr's last night he completed passes to 6 different receivers and 3 td passes to 3 different receivers.

Im sure this talented group from lavergne (see dnj ) will be a huge challenge for a smyrna team just tryinmg to make the playoffs

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow just looked at the region standings and if smyrna wins if my math is correct lavergne would be eliminated with tie breakers and all.

right now

rdale 4-0 in

wc 4-0 in

lebanon 2-2 needs 2 wins against blackman,oakland or siegel I will predict they are in

smyrna 3-1

lavergne 2-2

if smyrna wins they go to 4 and 1 and even if they lose the next 2 and lavergen wins their next 2 smyrna would be in based on the tie breaker both would be 4 and 3.

in this scenario next week

if smyrna wins and wc wins - lavergne is out

one added note

its time for lavergne fans to become huge riverdale fans for this week. You can do it I had to last week and even though it was tough lebanon losing was worth it!!

Smyrna visits an extremely talented Lavergne in a game that is do or die for both teams.

Lavergne has all the weapons as noted in the dnj a few weeks ago with virtually every player being listed being on their best in region list and none from smyrna.

A lot of folks say Crocker is the best qb region so Smyrna will have its hands full.

Smyrnas offense is rounding into shape and has put up 40 points 2 weeks in a row.

Smyrnas defense has continued to improve and the starting defense is giving up less than 14 per game.

By the way smyrna has a pretty decent qb also who seems to play well in big games.

Rod wilkes also has an entirely different level he can go to in a big games and I expect him to have his best games the next 3 weeks.

Smyrna showed last night if you put all the emphasis on rod Sonny will throw it to other wr's last night he completed passes to 6 different receivers and 3 td passes to 3 different receivers.

Im sure this talented group from lavergne (see dnj ) will be a huge challenge for a smyrna team just tryinmg to make the playoffs

Come on Cat.............you can do better than this. I rate the "poor-mouthin" and you are usually one of the best! Now don't let your quality slip just because it is the neighborhood game. This is really kind of cheesy........I might have to barf. Lavergne is not in ya'lls class; it will be a "you-pick-it"

the animal

lavergne not in our class?

dont you read the dnj? they are practically an all star team

/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

a little better.............thats the Cat that I appeciate. *note........do not read the DNJ! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

wow just looked at the region standings and if smyrna wins if my math is correct lavergne would be eliminated with tie breakers and all.

right now

rdale 4-0 in

wc 4-0 in

lebanon 2-2 needs 2 wins against blackman,oakland or siegel I will predict they are in

smyrna 3-1

lavergne 2-2

if smyrna wins they go to 4 and 1 and even if they lose the next 2 and lavergen wins their next 2 smyrna would be in based on the tie breaker both would be 4 and 3.

one added note

its time for lavergne fans to become huge riverdale fans for this week. You can do it I had to last week and even though it was tough lebanon losing was worth it!!

1. where did you find the full complete region layout and not have to fool around going page to page?

2. With the way siegel is playing with a tough win over brentwood and they just beat lavergne last night, they have blackman, oakland, and lebanon left. Anybody think there will be a playoff showdown for the last spot against lebanon????

right now

rdale 4-0 in

wc 4-0 in

smyrna 3-1

lavergne 2-2

one added note

I think siegel has a shot............if they win out. They would tie Lebanon at 4-3! I think Lavergne might be done; I do not see them winning 2 of 3 vs Riverdale, Smyrna, WC. Lebanon is in if they win the right 2..............that would include siegel.

I have heard LaVergne say wait until next year for the last 6 years. Well guess what it IS next year. Smyrna made a big deal of "I Believe" last year when they got R'dale in the playoffs, now what I am wondering is does LaVergne 'Believe' they can take Smyrna?

Like a man once said it is now either put up or shut up time as this is the one time they have a legitimate shot at beating Smyrna.

As to Siegel making it in........... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

LaVergne HAS to concentrate this week to win. Your taking last nights game for granted cost you like it did to R'dale last year in the playoffs.

Now as to which team I am pulling for............RIVERDALE! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />