McMinn vs. William Blount

jethro

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the Senators from William Blunt on the road or away for this game. Good luck to both teams. I'm rooting for the Chargers.

Heather,

From what I've heard, it is a home game for Blunt but they will be playing it on the road at McMinn because of a conflict with a volleyball match there at Blunt. Blunt will still wear their home whites, their fans will get to sit on the home side, and they will get all the gate proceeds and concession revenue.

Being somewhat of an expert in the "sports" and "sports entertainment" field ... does this seem like a fair plan for both parties?

Heather,

From what I've heard, it is a home game for Blunt but they will be playing it on the road at McMinn because of a conflict with a volleyball match there at Blunt. Blunt will still wear their home whites, their fans will get to sit on the home side, and they will get all the gate proceeds and concession revenue.

Being somewhat of an expert in the "sports" and "sports entertainment" field ... does this seem like a fair plan for both parties?

That explains it. Now it makes sense to me. What I never could understand is why in basketball the teams don't change benches like they do in volleyball. By the way, I will go to that volleyball match instead of the football game. I will just comment on the games as if I know what is going on.

Are the Senators from William Blunt on the road or away for this game. Good luck to both teams. I'm rooting for the Chargers.

The Senators are playing in Nashville and the Chargers are playing in Atlanta. Both teams are going to call in the score to your show every thirty minutes of what ever comes first. Neither team will be allowed to kick the ball because the Chargers are playing in doors.

That explains it. Now it makes sense to me. What I never could understand is why in basketball the teams don't change benches like they do in volleyball. By the way, I will go to that volleyball match instead of the football game. I will just comment on the games as if I know what is going on.

Is it just me or does everyone elses IQ go down everytime you read one of "Heathers ?????" posts?

yea william blounts DB's are good last week i think they had 12 turnovers and 5 ints thats pretty good if u ask me. but they will have there hands full with a good QB he is a good one. Now is he a good thrower if u ask me i dont know but i heard that he puts the ball on the ground alot and throws some int thats just what i heard someone tell me if i am mistaken. but WB DB's are the best in my thought because they got speed and are head hunters just like there whole defense. That inside 6 guys are head hunters my friend will hit you good and hard from what i saw just ask both #5's and they will tell you if there D brings it. but i am for neither team like i said earlyer i just like to watch great games good luck to both teams

I think McMinn has a great team this year...#8 is a great player on offense along with #11. The only problem with them is that they use more than 60% of their offense comes from #8. He has a great arm, can run, and has great leadership, but if you ask me hit him a few times and keep contain on his running ability by spying or something and seems like their offense is shut down. Their D seems to be strong too. I think if WB gets it done on offense this shouldn't be extremely close.

WB 31

MCHS 7

Go Govs

I attended the McMinn practice both yesterday and today and they have a few new looks up there sleve for the Govs this week.....not to mention they have two of there defensive starters that will be returning to the lineup after a two game absence.

WB is a very tallented football team and they have a very senior lead team which is very important also they are coming off of a huge win at OR....

McMinn is also a tallented team and are very inexperienced with only 3 seniors that play significant minutes.....Coach Cagel has them playing with alot of emotion and belief that they can play with any team in this very competitive Region 2 5A....

In order for McMinn to win this one I think they are going to have to have a good balance of running and throwing.....When they do throw I say they do alot of quick short routs because WB can bring the pressure especially from the ends.....If #8 is patient and takes what the defense gives him and does not try to hit the homerun ball every time he throws it I think McMinn will give WB all they would care to recieve.....because you know he will make his yards.....

Good luck CHEROKEES>>>>>>

GO TRIBE!!!!!

I attended the McMinn practice both yesterday and today and they have a few new looks up there sleve for the Govs this week.....not to mention they have two of there defensive starters that will be returning to the lineup after a two game absence.

WB is a very tallented football team and they have a very senior lead team which is very important also they are coming off of a huge win at OR....

McMinn is also a tallented team and are very inexperienced with only 3 seniors that play significant minutes.....Coach Cagel has them playing with alot of emotion and belief that they can play with any team in this very competitive Region 2 5A....

In order for McMinn to win this one I think they are going to have to have a good balance of running and throwing.....When they do throw I say they do alot of quick short routs because WB can bring the pressure especially from the ends.....If #8 is patient and takes what the defense gives him and does not try to hit the homerun ball every time he throws it I think McMinn will give WB all they would care to recieve.....because you know he will make his yards.....

Good luck CHEROKEES>>>>>>

GO TRIBE!!!!!

I am looking forward to the trip to McMinn. I've been wanting to see the new offence that we've heard about... just hope I won't see "to much"... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Should be a good night for football.. ( but then I guess they all are ).. I think turnovers will loom big for both teams... and as funny as it sounds we might actually have to deal with uhh....uhh....uhhhh... what do call it??? .......uh... rain.. yeah that's it..rain.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> A wet football can create alot of havoc for either team... I'm no so sure that the cold snap didn't contribute to the # of turnovers in the Oakrigde game....

Go Govs