CPA vs. East Robertson

matt610

CPA started the season with a very young and small defense, as well as having their best lineman out the first 3 weeks.

Since then, Parris has come back and played great, Z Mason's light has come on (he is quickly becoming a dominant player) and the young guys are getting better and tackling better. They are still a fairly small defense, but play very hard and are getting better each week.

Unfortunately, you cannot really tell much from the games with FRA, Ezell, and Riverside as those teams are really weak.

The encouraging thing was the way CPA hung with Father Ryan 3 weeks ago, and only being behind by 3 with 5 minutes to go.

The CPA / Goodpasture game week 10 will be the game of the year in 2A. That is when the CPA defense will have to prove they can stop a good running game.

CPA started the season with a very young and small defense, as well as having their best lineman out the first 3 weeks.

Since then, Parris has come back and played great, Z Mason's light has come on (he is quickly becoming a dominant player) and the young guys are getting better and tackling better. They are still a fairly small defense, but play very hard and are getting better each week.

Unfortunately, you cannot really tell much from the games with FRA, Ezell, and Riverside as those teams are really weak.

The encouraging thing was the way CPA hung with Father Ryan 3 weeks ago, and only being behind by 3 with 5 minutes to go.

The CPA / Goodpasture game week 10 will be the game of the year in 2A. That is when the CPA defense will have to prove they can stop a good running game.

Zeke Mason is playing again???? What position? Is he getting a lot of playing time??

Zeke Mason is playing again???? What position? Is he getting a lot of playing time??

Zeke came back to school last year in the fall, didn't play football, but played basketball.He came back for football this year and has improved DRAMATICALLY since the beginning of the season. It is almost like a light has come on and he realizes football is fun, and he can be a star. He is starting now, and looks like a D1 athlete on the field - big, quick and fast. He plays DE and occassionally plays TE and runs pass patterns. And he seems to be really having fun doing something other than basketball for a change.He's been fun to watch this year.

Concerning the ER game, I predict 42-7.

Zeke came back to school last year in the fall, didn't play football, but played basketball.He came back for football this year and has improved DRAMATICALLY since the beginning of the season. It is almost like a light has come on and he realizes football is fun, and he can be a star. He is starting now, and looks like a D1 athlete on the field - big, quick and fast. He plays DE and occassionally plays TE and runs pass patterns. And he seems to be really having fun doing something other than basketball for a change.He's been fun to watch this year.

Concerning the ER game, I predict 42-7.

He was an athlete on the field last time I saw him, and I wouldnt expect anything different from him. He will be a D1 player for football and basketball.

CPA posts another shutout 47-0

Actually 50-0, but ER did have some good kick returns and a few good runs. Just couldn't run inside at all or pass, so couldn't sustain a drive.

CPA's Lowery was really on target with his passing and WR Weir had a huge game. CPA's freshman QB played a good 4th quarter and shows a bright future for the CPA offense.

Actually 50-0, but ER did have some good kick returns and a few good runs. Just couldn't run inside at all or pass, so couldn't sustain a drive.

CPA's Lowery was really on target with his passing and WR Weir had a huge game. CPA's freshman QB played a good 4th quarter and shows a bright future for the CPA offense.

that 47-0 was actually a prediction if you look at the date...only 3 points off