munford vs henry co

teebox

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the one...the YANKER survives all such disasters...because I am the Director...and because I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO JCM!!!!!

Yeah OK!

Let me set the scene for you!

Prophet is playing the roll of Steve (Super Cool) McQueen. He looks out the window of the 101st floor but instead of bravely making his way out of the building by working down elevator shaft while carrying a blonde secretary on his shoulder you grab the megaphone and emphatically tell him "It's OK! I changed the scene! I know you like doing your own stunts. I want you to go ahead and jump! You will be OK you won't miss the bag! Let's try and get this in one take!"

You are the Director of Disasters!

Yeah OK!

Let me set the scene for you!

Prophet is playing the roll of Steve (Super Cool) McQueen. He looks out the window of the 101st floor but instead of bravely making his way out of the building by working down elevator shaft while carrying a blonde secretary on his shoulder you grab the megaphone and emphatically tell him "It's OK! I changed the scene! I know you like doing your own stunts. I want you to go ahead and jump! You will be OK you won't miss the bag! Let's try and get this in one take!"

You are the Director of Disasters!

That is PERFECT!!!! The YANKER will be the EXECUTIVE Director...I will now hire YOU...my "wingfully Correct" friend...as the Director!!! That scene would be EXACTLY as the YANKER would write it!!! GO JCM!!! I AM THE EXECUTIVELY DIRECTIONAL YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is PERFECT!!!! The YANKER will be the EXECUTIVE Director...I will now hire YOU...my "wingfully Correct" friend...as the Director!!! That scene would be EXACTLY as the YANKER would write it!!! GO JCM!!! I AM THE EXECUTIVELY DIRECTIONAL YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Prophet is wise to your plans so refuses the scene, walks off set and does Bulliet and the rest is History!

You in turn, direct the Posiedin Adventure another Disaster film. You are now so used to Disasters that you Direct, Produce and Star in the latest Rockbuster movie "Rock Demise". Coming to theaters this Fall.

I promise to talk Munford and Henry County tomorrow!

But Prophet is wise to your plans so refuses the scene, walks off set and does Bulliet and the rest is History!

You in turn, direct the Posiedin Adventure another Disaster film. You are now so used to Disasters that you Direct, Produce and Star in the latest Rockbuster movie "Rock Demise". Coming to theaters this Fall.

I promise to talk Munford and Henry County tomorrow!

That movie will never happen!!!!! Go JCM!!!!! Good luck HC!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That movie will never happen!!!!! Go JCM!!!!! Good luck HC!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am certain that Henry Land can help with financing this endeaver! We did our part this year!!!!!

My fingers won't let me type Go Jjrwe!!!!, sorry this best I can offer is maybe the Cougers can find a W somewhere in the last 3 games, but it will be tough.

WORD OUT OF MUNFORD TODAY.... The two transfers from Frayser and Melrose are finally elgible. One DE and one DT....Munford will not be the same team we've seen up to this point.

Grade eligibility is based on the previous semester. If they moved, they would have been eligible from the beginning. "Finally eligible" isn't how it works in the real world, but maybe it is in Munford land.

Grade eligibility is based on the previous semester. If they moved, they would have been eligible from the beginning. "Finally eligible" isn't how it works in the real world, but maybe it is in Munford land.

Whoever they are, they better get ready for a big ole dose of Red Medicine right in the mouth! The Frayser kid will be new, but I bet the Melrose kid will remember Henry County. Come to think of it, how in the world can a couple of players just magically appear on a team in the 8th week of the season? Will they have any clue about the defense anyway? They couldn't have been practicing with the team because that is "against the rules" but oh well. Bring it!

Let's Get it ON!!!

WORD OUT OF MUNFORD TODAY.... The two transfers from Frayser and Melrose are finally elgible. One DE and one DT....Munford will not be the same team we've seen up to this point.

This doesn't suprise me a bit, Munford was horrible, so what the heck...why not go out and recruit a few players, and label them as "transfer students." This is typical Munford football and as we all know, this isn't the first time Munford has pulled this little stunt. Maybe Coach Cheater from munford can get hired as a college recruiter, because he is obviously doing a fantastic job getting players to come to his team. Well usually i would put henry county over the cougars by 40 points, due to henry county beating the dog ###### out of brighton, who narrowly defeated munford, but since munford is a new team with their little "transfers," i'll say henry county beats munford by two or three touchdowns