AA State Tournament

timbdp

Some folks are forgeting that you gotta win these games to get there. Last year UC was the best team in single A but lost in the region tourney, DC was behind the whole game and BTW was better ( I know I just opened myself up for a lashing from DC people. I know most of those kids, I coached alot of those kids in Jr. High, I am from DC, I played there. So go easy.) DC showed the determination that it takes to win games. Same thing happened 2 yrs ago when Liberty won over Mitchell. Mitchell was better than but Liberty took it. If any of these teams in AA want it they will have to take it. DC should win alot of games, BTW should be good, Mitchell will be good. Bolivar should be better than last year and that's pretty good. Jackson Southside might be a sleeper but I think they under achieve every year. That should be the teams from West Tn. Sycamore I hear will be good and Harpeth usually competes. White House should give it a run. As far as East TN goes I have no idea two years ago when McMinn was ranked #1 I was like who is voting? Then when they played Alcoa in the first round I thought East TN has got some catching up to do. I think the winner comes from West TN. Bottom line is you gotta win it , you just can't talk about it.

not a truer statment. enough talk lets start playing.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic