AA State Tournament

timbdp

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DC has already proven to be better than BTW. But has not played Mitchell or Bolivar

i should have said that the teams were in no particular order just as they came to me

plus that was kinda last year i thought it was a fluke anyway BTW brings back everyone except hampton and if not for Mitchell would be my pick to win it all

Is Bolivar going to be that good this year??? Whom do they have returning this year?

As i already state Not a ranking just a grouping of the elite teams in the state. But Bolivar had only one senior last year and another good crop of kids from BMS and WES They will be dangerous this year and the next few to come

What's sad is the top 5 teams in the state could legitimately be from West Tennessee. It's my contention that at least 4 of the Top 5 ARE FROM WEST TENNESSEE. (DYER COUNTY, BTW, MITCHELL, AND BOLIVAR). That's not me being bias either.

If you are picking a top 5,you have to put Union City in there.UC remember blasted Bolivar at Bolivar last year.Both have basically the same team.You are also leaving out Ridgeway,White Station,who probably have the best team in the state,Humboldt and Craigmont.