AA State Tournament

timbdp

If they got that many people Dyer County will not have any kind of chemistry...have you ever heard of being overloaded?

I don't believe he has ever heard of being overloaded because the Lakers team with Kobe Shaq Malone and Payton should ttell the whole story. Not saying DC won't be tough but not as good with too many good players.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dyer Co. will be there...only lost 1 starter...returning Justin Blake and CJ Crittendon....They always have the fight and a good coaching staff to take them to the 'Boro especially with a team like this!!!

DYER CO. DIDN'T LOSE ANY STARTER FROM LAST YEAR.ALL STARTERS ARE BACK, STRONGER,FASTER, AND MORE EXPERIENCED. BLAKE IS MORE EXPLOSIVE AND HAS EVEN MORE RANGE FROM THE PERIMETER.THEY HAVE DEEPENED THER BENCH AND ARE VERY FOCUSED ON A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP. MITCHELL IS TO ME THE TEAM TO BEAT, WITH THE ADDITION OF BUGGS. BTW IS NOT ONE TO BE OVER LOOKED, THEY ONLY LOST ONE STARTER...

THE 6'9" KID. IT WILL BE FUN TO WATCH WHO COMES OUT OF THE WEST.

DYER CO. DIDN'T LOSE ANY STARTER FROM LAST YEAR.ALL STARTERS ARE BACK, STRONGER,FASTER, AND MORE EXPERIENCED. BLAKE IS MORE EXPLOSIVE AND HAS EVEN MORE RANGE FROM THE PERIMETER.THEY HAVE DEEPENED THER BENCH AND ARE VERY FOCUSED ON A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP. MITCHELL IS TO ME THE TEAM TO BEAT, WITH THE ADDITION OF BUGGS. BTW IS NOT ONE TO BE OVER LOOKED, THEY ONLY LOST ONE STARTER...

THE 6'9" KID. IT WILL BE FUN TO WATCH WHO COMES OUT OF THE WEST.

Oh my bad...I thought the Kimble kid was a senior last year

Dyer County is the team to beat. In my opinion the toughest place to play at home. They even bring a huge crowd to any road game as well. Returning all 5 starters who took us to the state tournament and adding more depth to the roster makes them one of the top 5 teams in the state as well as BTW, Mitchell, and Bolivar.

I must agree...we played you guys at DC last year and it was wild however we did come away with the victory /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />...however when you guys came to Gibson Co. last year you guys outnumbered Gibson Co. by 2 and Gibson Co. doesn't exactly have small crowds...that was probably the most crowded game at Gibson Co. last year...I was impressed

I must agree...we played you guys at DC last year and it was wild however we did come away with the victory /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />...however when you guys came to Gibson Co. last year you guys outnumbered Gibson Co. by 2 and Gibson Co. doesn't exactly have small crowds...that was probably the most crowded game at Gibson Co. last year...I was impressed

well i dont expect too much competition from GC this year in basketball against us.. nothing personal.

well i dont expect too much competition from GC this year in basketball against us.. nothing personal.

Gibson Co. will finish 3rd in district behind Dyer Co. and Dyersburg...we return Hamilton Hudson, Nick Santaniello, and Ethan Ellis as starters and have some sophomores this year that were on the Rutherford TNT state champion team their 8th grade year...They'll help out this year...I heard that we had a transfer come in from Liberty that is only a sophomore this year, haven't heard how good he was but hopefully he'll help out as well!

Gibson Co. will finish 3rd in district behind Dyer Co. and Dyersburg...we return Hamilton Hudson, Nick Santaniello, and Ethan Ellis as starters and have some sophomores this year that were on the Rutherford TNT state champion team their 8th grade year...They'll help out this year...I heard that we had a transfer come in from Liberty that is only a sophomore this year, haven't heard how good he was but hopefully he'll help out as well!

I disagree.. but in your favor.. i think you'll finish ahead of Dyersburg.