Top Kickers in East Tennessee

Love The Game

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandon Rutherford at Tennessee High

JUST WANTED TO ADD MY TWO CENTS IVE SEEN ALOT OF KICKERS - I AM A BIG GREEN DEVIL FAN - BUT NO ONE CAN OUT DO THE KID HERE AT TENN HIGH I SAW IT WHEN WE PLAYED THEM A FEW WEEKS AGO HE CAN KICK IT OUT OF THE END ZONE ON KICKOFFS AND HE WAS KICKING 50 AND 60 YARDERS IN WARMUPS AND PUNTING IT 40 TO 60 YARDS AND WITH A 4 TO 5 SEC HANGTIME THIS KID IS FOR REAL ! CONGRATS TO TN HIGH ON A GREAT KICKER HE IS GONNA PLAY DIV 1 !MARK IT DOWN!

DEVILS #1

No one in the state touches jared white from trousdale county. Ive seen this kid boot them through from 55 yards in the rain during the halftime of the Watertonw-Trousdale matchup. Every kickoff is a touchback, some of them through the endzone. He made a 50 yarder in a game this year, he is a beast.

This kid sounds really good but I really believe the best kicker in the state of Tennessee is Brandon Rutherford from Tenn High in Bristol. The Prudhomme kid from Johnson County is very good too. But the Rutherford kid is the real deal!

Zach Sharp - kicker for Maryville.

New state record 111 consecutive extra points.

27 career field goals is tied for 4th all time in TN history (and counting)

70 yard Kickoff average with 4 second hang time.

School record (tie) 50 yd. FG vs Heritage, 4/5 on season and perfect beyond 40

School record holder for most points in career - 197 and counting, most kicking points in game, most field goals in season and career.

Highest ranked kicker in TN in the two major kicking services (Chris Sailer and Kohl's) Named to "Top 12" national camp by Chris Sailer

Pre season all state (Murphy Fair)

Highlight film: http://www.ihigh.com...deo_888312.html

• 3 weeks later...