Camden at Jackson Northside

Ctownfootball

Hmmm...wonder if NS coaches are crapping their pants about Williams, Travis, Crawley and Moose...I would if I were them. We have alot more than just one weapon they'll have to account for /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

now that's An Understatement.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing as Camden has never played North I think that this will be a good game. We just need to go and play our best and not worry about the division difference. If we play like we did against Huntingdon then this will be a good game. I say Camden over North by 7.

Actually Northside used to be a regular on the Camden schedule back in the 70's and 80's...but its been a long time since we've seen the Indians. I think we should make it a memorable experience this Friday /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Northside should have beaten Ripley, Hardin County, and Munford. Killed themselves in all three games with turnovers and penalties. This is all part of learning how to win. They are improved. Their offense hasnt really been stopped all year. They have stopped themselves plenty of times and their defense gives up the big play. Thats it. Just need to kepp getting better. They have the best tailback in the area and a line that is good enough to spring him. Their quarterback is good enough to win and has made a lot of great throws but way to many dropped passes. They are getting better and Camden will see how much better they are. I guarantee Camden coaching staff is crapping their pants trying to figure out a way to slow down Mann.

Crapping their pants. hardly. I think our D is gonna handle themselves just fine. With Big Mike Hassell and Kyle Combs playin hard on the front four, Chase "Moose" Hortorn, Nicky Ibarra, and Ross Dudley for LInebackers, and Danny "Good Hands" Plant, Andy Travis, Pretty Smitty, and Chris "Miguel" Gilliam in the secondary that's a tough Defense to beat. Our Offense is gonna be back to normal with Lil Le(Leon Williams), MOOSE, Crawley, and Micheal Gaskins makin up the backs. Then we Got Danny Plant and Pretty Smitty holdin down the specialty positions. With Andy Travis runnin up & down the feild all night. With that bein said I like Camden by 7. GO BIG BLACK!!!!!

Mann is not very big. About 5'8 165-170. However he is very strong for his size. 40 times are often inaccurate, but I know this he is lightning fast. Probabaly the most underated back in west TN. He is a "cut back" runner. He will start to one side and break it back all the way across the field. Camden must get him stopped at the line of scrimmage because

once he hits the secondary its over.

At the beginning of the year I would have said Camden will win this game in a blowout!!! That can't be said as of now. It has nothing to do with Camden, they are as good as I thought they would be. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Northside has turned out to be much better than I thought they would. I think Camden can and will win this game but it will not be a cakewalk. I'm pulling for the Lions in this game but I for one would not be surprised if the Indians pull the upset on the reservation.

Camden 27

Northside 21

Mann is not very big. About 5'8 165-170. However he is very strong for his size. 40 times are often inaccurate, but I know this he is lightning fast. Probabaly the most underated back in west TN. He is a "cut back" runner. He will start to one side and break it back all the way across the field. Camden must get him stopped at the line of scrimmage because

once he hits the secondary its over.

Mann will have to be faster and even more of a scat back than Matt Weathers or the Milan RB or more elusive than Kendall Harper to say that he will be the fastest player we have seen all year. Camden has plenty of speed of its own...Probably one of the fastest secondaries in west TN actually now that we have Travis healthy. Should be a good game regardless...just wish Berry could make an appearance in this game. I guess we'll see what Gaskin has in store for us...he had some good passes last week...wouldn't mind seeing a little more of that this week too. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Go LIONS!