Marshall Co vs. Spring Hill

mctigermom

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What????? That they are a playoff team with a shot to play for a home playoff game over the next two weeks????? BOY REALITY CAN BE A LOT WORSE LEWISBURG NATION /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I can see that your new head coach has brain washed all of you. How soon you all forget the Hickman Co. game you got beat by a team that has a history of being pitiful. Just remember Pretenders not contenders

I can see that your new head coach has brain washed all of you. How soon you all forget the Hickman Co. game you got beat by a team that has a history of being pitiful. Just remember Pretenders not contenders

Amigo...........your problemo is obvious....mouth located where rear end is...unable to speak or think clearly...also blinded by sheer ignorance.....and try to take your medication regularly.

My new head coach????? I wasn't aware that a school in my county had a new coach. When did this come about?????

That's the thing..we haven't forgotten Hickman Co. And history doesn't really matter, this season does. Plus, as I said in a earlier post, MC wasn't playing well that night. Not an excuse...just the facts. If we don't play well this week it could happen again. So we NEVER forget! Go Tigers!!!!!

Is it still the Lewisburg Quarterback Club or have they finally changed their name?

How about Tiger Quarterback Club from Lewisburg,Tennessee /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

IMO there has been no brainwashing. What I see is a coaching staff, community, and solid group of players working together for the common goal of being as successful as they can be. There ways may not be yours but if that bothers you why do you even pay any attention to it. The negative stuff that you post only gives them more attention and from what I see out of there fans they are just worried about Marshall Co. and thats all they have control over.