7AAA Girls Basketball

PHargis

Sounds to me like you guys are bashing the players. And I am pretty sure that cash is a pure scorer. Sparta boy is saying all that about our girls, and then turning around and telling me not to humiliate our program by bashing the coaches. Ive heard that the coaches may be humiliating some of the players!!!! The players are the ones that I care about, theyre the ones that have something riding on all this. I know which girls are working the hardest in the off season, as well as the regular season, and I just hope that those girls are getting a fair chance.

cash is at her best driving it in. Girls do have to pick it up a little.

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is that serious how am i bashing players?We have not stepped up in 4th quarter bottom line and we do have the personnell to start winning just gotta do it and that starts by making clutch shots ,all the girls work hard in the off season but not one plays aau which i feel hurts us by the girls not seeing some of the better competition but anyways i consider most the girls friends so bashing them 4 me is not an option.Bashing the coaches is also not an option to me its funny how all of a sudden coaching is a topic i would be shocked if all you new coach t posters are not thinking with head instead thinking with hearts.

They don't play AAU now, but the junior squad played and did pretty good a few years back.

cash is at her best driving it in. Girls do have to pick it up a little.

You are right. Good things usually happen when Cash takles it to the hole. I think we just need to get a little more aggressive on the offensive AND defensive sides of the ball. Not just pass, pass, pass the ball and hope we eventually get an open 3 point attempt. And on defense we need to get in the other teams faces a little better. We have been letting some teams get some good looks at wide open 3 pointers. This is just my opinion. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Last night when it got down to a minute to go and we were down and have to have a bucket we were driving in and getting a couple scores. Thats what we have to during the ENTIRE game.

85Warrior, We are friends from now on. Your right on the money. Thats what i been saying the whole time. We stand around hoping someone lucks out and scores. Get some screens going or something that will help. Defense, we don't know how to help out. We need to box out alot better. Cash gets rebounds and she needs help out. Delaney does good to boxing but we need all five on defense

Yeah definately understand what your saying and agree!We go thru periods where we dont score usually 1 quarter we struggle and it seems to be in 4th,look everyone from girls to coaches and fans all want to win i promise but lets as wc warriorette fans keep it fun and upbeat the kids read this stuff!!!I just feel alot of these posters are parents hope im way off on that.The girls and coaches work hard and no what they are doing lets support em and who knows what might happen come march madness!!!I honestly dont care if they win or lose just play hard and represent wc with class and watch the games are girls and coaches have great sportsmanship.

I don't think parents should get on here nor coaches. But they do.Thats their choiceI understand what you are saying tho. You are right bout the 4th period. It's all down hill

I think coaches read but dont post and if haley gets on here i would be shocked he could care less.

He should care. Even the rude post, he sometimes could take something out of them. The reason I think he should really care though is because, these fans that post on coacht are for the most part die-hard fans, and in reality pay his salary. He just needs to take some of the post with a grain of salt. And also, sometimes its probably easier to see stuff from the stands than it is when your so emotional and right on the sidelines. Bottom line is, if Haley does get on here he needs to pick and choose what he takes to heart.