Oak Ridge goes to Soddy Daisy

OakRidgeCat

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BCR, are you going? I'll be on the left side of the visitor stands on the hill in a chair. I just hope the kids get up for this game. If this team comes out not focussed, it is ugly. It's a long drive to watch a bunch of penalties and turnovers. I just hope they eliminate some of that stuff.

Some of the Hamilton Co. refs get flag happy. They called about 14 penalties in the first half. I think near the last drive of the first half they called about 6 (on both teams), including a holding call from the down-field judge who was at least 30-40 yards away. How the refs closer to the play missed one but the ref down the field called it was amazing. Seemed like the refs couldn't figure out if they were going to call every play tight or loose.After half-time, it seemed as though the refs changed positions (literally) and there were only 2. It was crazy.

yeah,, bring a chair, the view is much better on the hill, it's still a long way from the field, but it's higher up. We're taking 27 down, heard it was all 4 lanes now. We'll see. What about the Rev, is he making the trip?

It is all 4-lane now. It is not too bad of a drive, actually. Just long.If you think you've gone too far ... you're about half-way there.