Oak Ridge goes to Soddy Daisy

OakRidgeCat

Time to move on from the first loss of the season and concentrate on the game in front of us. Oak Ridge has got to come out with the fire and desire to win. This region is now wide open heading in to the final games. Put it together 'Cats and let them know you are a force to be reckoned with.

Roll Wildcats Roll /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oak Ridge needs to be focused and not let this talk of an "easy game" get to them. On any Friday night anyone could lose to a team that wants it more. Oak Ridge needs to go to Soddy Daisy with their "A" game and be ready.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Time to move on from the first loss of the season and concentrate on the game in front of us. Oak Ridge has got to come out with the fire and desire to win. This region is now wide open heading in to the final games. Put it together 'Cats and let them know you are a force to be reckoned with.

Roll Wildcats Roll /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think the stink of losing will hurt OR for a quarter or so, then they get their land-legs again and start clicking. I wouldn't be surprised if Soddy goes up by 7 or so early, then it's lights out for SD.

It'll probably be very lopsided in the end.

I hate it for Soddy. They seem to be wallowing in the bottom for years now. I understand SD had a very storied tradition of football. Is that true?

They have some of the best fans down there. In fact, the folks on the visitor's side and in the concession stand were some of the friendliest people we've ever visited. Even the PA announcer ribbed a handful of students about watching the game from the parking lot and not buying a ticket. He was good natured about it and everybody laughed. I wish every team we visited took us for what we were .... just fans of 16-18 year olds who want to watch a ballgame, eat a few dogs, cheer on our boys, and yell at referees!

Good luck to both SD and OR in this one.

I think the stink of losing will hurt OR for a quarter or so, then they get their land-legs again and start clicking. I wouldn't be surprised if Soddy goes up by 7 or so early, then it's lights out for SD.

I hate it for Soddy. They seem to be wallowing in the bottom for years now. I understand SD had a very storied tradition of football. Is that true?

They have some of the best fans down there. In fact, the folks on the visitor's side and in the concession stand were some of the friendliest people we've ever visited. Even the PA announcer ribbed a handful of students about watching the game from the parking lot and not buying a ticket. He was good natured about it and everybody laughed. I wish every team we visited took us for what we were .... just fans of 16-18 year olds who want to watch a ballgame, eat a few dogs, cheer on our boys, and yell at referees!

Yes they do have great fans they are some of the best

well said. we all tend to forget that thee are kids. They ALL want to WIN. SOme don't get the luxury. Enjoy the game, althugh I too am sorry to say that Soddy will lose by 21. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />