Crockett VS Dburg

Ratherberacin

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounded like a great game!!! Good Luck to the Trojans....hopefully I'll make my way to one of your playoff games and get to see all your starters for 4 quarters instead of 2!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

you can come next week to see them in all 4 quarters. and you'll also see the most crowded football game in your entire life.

my hats go off to Crockett county and the game they played Friday night. if you take out out all the adversity Crockett has had to deal with this year you have a team that is setting #1 or #2 in this region. all you can do now is win out and hope for the tie breakers to go your way. good luck cavs

Thanks for the kind words. THe Trojans have a tough team, but I just can't stop thinking how that game was there for the taking by the Cavaliers. The dropped touchdown pass was a killer. If the catch is made, momentum definitely swings the other way. It was a great effort by Crockett County, especially on defense. The Cavaliers did what no one thought possible- slow the Trojan offense. The game was much closer than the final score indicates- ther late touchdown by the Trojans makes the spread more than the difference between the two teams. Good luck the rest of the way- hope both squads stay injury free the rest of the way. Goodness knows we've had more than our share of injuries this year.

Yea finally able to get online....... wow wat a game......like the other guy said the score was closer than the score...the dropped passs.....the crazy punt fake...the fumble we got but the ref said was trojans ball..all these coulda made for a over time game....it was a excellent game and im very proud or the crockett team i been sayin all yr theyd come around and they have i ...it was 7 to 7 in the 3rd quarter then dburg scored a touch down......... anyway goodluck trojans threw the rest or ur yr and goo crockett

i had a chance to see crockett early in the season and was not very impressed........however, hats off to crockett county cause on both sides of the ball, they have made great improvements.......

so far this season, IMO crockett county has the best defense the trojans have faced........every point dyersburg scored was earned and not easy.......

and cc did something that no other team has done this year.....and that is slowed the trojan offense down......

congrats to the trojans......

NOW YOU CAN FOCUS ON WHAT HAS BEEN ON YOUR MINDS THE LAST 2 WEEKS........

U must be the guy who called in on the radio show after the game he said the same thing about cc was the best d dburg had seen...i was very poud of the d..i had said earlier they were ready to play..im ready for dc game now !!!!!