tops

Central62lions

Well all i am going to say is we hear the same talk about sequatchie every year and what happens?? They end up not making state or on that note even regions? Also in my opinion Cody is a very average bowler at best. Not at the top with some of the others in the state. So before you start running your mouth, just stop and let the bowling do the talking. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Thanks H-Town State Champs 07!

Right on Nike.....We Soddy guys will do our verbal bashing and "buckin' up" as some in Sequatchie may say, on the bowling lanes. I hereby invite everyone in the state to Holiday Bowl Hixson off Hixson Pike on Friday November 30, 2007 to witness the ever so "promising" match up between Soddy and Sequatchie. We do not care what fan you are just come to witness the trail of tears all over again only it's the Trojans coming through this time. Trojans versus Indians-November 30th Be there!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic