District 11A...Can two teams make it to state this year?

thenomad

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With district play starting this week, most of our questions and predictions will be tested or answered. Moore Co. starts the district schedule with the two teams who have the best shots at beating them, Richland and Culleoka. Moore Co. should be able to handle Richland by the games I have watched Richland play. Depending on what team's guards get hot and which one's don't, one of these Raiders will walk out in the driver seat early!

I believe Moore Co. must beat Richland to keep their momentum going into the Friday night showdown against Culleoka. Moore Co. may have the edge on Culleoka because of past performances against Cascade by Moore Co. and Culleoka.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

With district play starting this week, most of our questions and predictions will be tested or answered. Moore Co. starts the district schedule with the two teams who have the best shots at beating them, Richland and Culleoka. Moore Co. should be able to handle Richland by the games I have watched Richland play. Depending on what team's guards get hot and which one's don't, one of these Raiders will walk out in the driver seat early!

I believe Moore Co. must beat Richland to keep their momentum going into the Friday night showdown against Culleoka. Moore Co. may have the edge on Culleoka because of past performances against Cascade by Moore Co. and Culleoka.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

wheres the richland moore co. game at?