Blackman vs. Siegel

pattonboysdad

hats off to a well prepared siegel team...made several sustained drives...made blackman pay dearly when the blaze turned the ball over...played great team defense...#6 is a MAN...and pico is a very good tail back...harper showed why he is going to the big 10 with the pick and return to the one yard line...i thought blackman would win based on how both teams played brentwood (siegel 9...brentwood 7 and blackman 28-0 against the bruins)...but boy was i wrong...wastson and his staff had his guys well prepared...congrads

disappointed with how blackman played...too many mistakes...not coming back to the QB on a curl route and therefore an interception...pass through the hands and another pick...could not run the ball...etc...2 key defensive starters being out with torn acl injuries really hurt us...the back ups are young pups and not quite ready for big 5A football

hope you win out guys...again...congrads

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol oakland won this game for siegel..Pico= their ofence..Greg Freeman=l lot of BIG stops for the DAdrian Avent= The INTS..Their best QB is from Oakland, they refuse to let him play..Its like Lovie smith with rex grossman..you know in a way im glad siegel won..Cause i told people siegel isnt as bad as what people think if they just play the way they can.