Blackman vs. Siegel

pattonboysdad

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackman Blaze...it would be a mistake to hop on Siegel's bandwagon after their victory over Lavergne.

Pico and Harper score for Siegel, field goal. Wallace scores x's 2, Bowers scores, Beasley scores (defensive)...Blackman 28-17 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

wow

I have seen both teams and am really suprised both haven't done better.

Siegel has won 2 in a row and for this reason alone I think it gives them the edge plus blackman is mathematically eliminated from the playoffs while siegel has a very very very slim chance (win 3 in a row)

Siegel has a few more weapons while Blackman is virtually dependent on wallace running the ball to have any success.

blackman has still not had a pure qb in years and years and it has just killed them to be so one dimensional.

the last qb they had that was even close was stembridge and he was really more a runner.

wallace is a great athlete but he is not a qb, he should be catching passes not throwing them

wow

I have seen both teams and am really suprised both haven't done better.

Siegel has won 2 in a row and for this reason alone I think it gives them the edge plus blackman is mathematically eliminated from the playoffs while siegel has a very very very slim chance (win 3 in a row)

Siegel has a few more weapons while Blackman is virtually dependent on wallace running the ball to have any success.

blackman has still not had a pure qb in years and years and it has just killed them to be so one dimensional.

the last qb they had that was even close was stembridge and he was really more a runner.

wallace is a great athlete but he is not a qb, he should be catching passes not throwing them

while that may be true mauricio has done a great job leading this team as a QB that was put in a bad position early in his varsity career and has steadily improved every year and has helped blackman believe they can go into games and win them instead of just playing for pride.............but stembridge was a good QB they just didnt throw much because coach alsup loved to run the ball..but it worked

while that may be true mauricio has done a great job leading this team as a QB that was put in a bad position early in his varsity career and has steadily improved every year and has helped blackman believe they can go into games and win them instead of just playing for pride.............but stembridge was a good QB they just didnt throw much because coach alsup loved to run the ball..but it worked

good kid good athlete and leader but has played out of position his entire hs carrer due to blackman not having a qb

I can guarantee you if blackman had a qb the coaches felt comfortable with wallce would be catching balls not playing qb

name the last even average qb blackman had? there is not one and if they had one their record would be much better.

The sea-gulls are a good football team...................they have lost 3 region games to: Smryna (no surprise), WC ( surprise then, but not now), and Riverdale (no surprise). This is a hard road to travel to get in the play-offs, but the way things have shaken out..............this was the only road they could take. The sea-gulls match Blackman much too well in the physical department and have more weapons on offense. I think the Stars will win this week and win next week vs Oakland and play Lebanon for a play-off spot in week 10.

2007 will go down as the toughest year on record for balance among the teams...................Region 4 5A is like a typical league in college..................if you do not show up and play on Friday night; you will be handed your hat!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Good example...........team that appears(*note appears....I am not slamming them) to be headed for the last spot has beaten the team that will more than likely win Region 3 5A..... Coffee county. Oakland could possibly be Region champs in Region 3........tough tough year!!

Just my opinion...............