Reg 3 AA

mayspeed

I, too have found something interesting. Between York, LA, and Upperman, there have been 17 games against single A schools, that's an average of almost 6 games apiece. This is one of my gripes about CoachT's Strength of Schedule. CoachT rates all classes, A AA & AAA, the same. In fact, you get more credit for beating a 22-5 single A team then you do for 18-9 AAA team. Central has only played 1 single A school. The rest are AA and AAA games. The only teams to beat Central are two AAA schools. But, that aside. We'll have to play our D5 and R3 games. But I really like Central's chances this year. In fact, I like Central's, Brainerd's, and Sequatchie's chances this year. Five more games, and we'll see.

Probably a good gripe. When I first read your post, I thought you had to play more teams with losing records. I can't say that is the case though. LA has played 4 teams with a losing record, York with 7 teams and Upperman with 5 teams with subpar records. Central played 6 teams under .500 and 1 .500 team. Plus you all have the better record. I didn't look at that at first, but good point.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, too have found something interesting. Between York, LA, and Upperman, there have been 17 games against single A schools, that's an average of almost 6 games apiece. This is one of my gripes about CoachT's Strength of Schedule. CoachT rates all classes, A AA & AAA, the same. In fact, you get more credit for beating a 22-5 single A team then you do for 18-9 AAA team. Central has only played 1 single A school. The rest are AA and AAA games. The only teams to beat Central are two AAA schools. But, that aside. We'll have to play our D5 and R3 games. But I really like Central's chances this year. In fact, I like Central's, Brainerd's, and Sequatchie's chances this year. Five more games, and we'll see.

Hey you guys have always had good teams at central and sequatchie, but anytime you want to come down and play single a jackson co or clarkrange we will be glad to take a break. 7aa plays them because if we want a tremendous challenge thats who you play.

Hey you guys have always had good teams at central and sequatchie, but anytime you want to come down and play single a jackson co or clarkrange we will be glad to take a break. 7aa plays them because if we want a tremendous challenge thats who you play.

That sounds good. But none of your 7AA top three played Clarkrange, at least not that was reported to CoachT, and York didn't play Jackson. And of the 'A' schools that 7AA top three did play, they had a record of 137-89. That's 61%. You can't be suggesting that 'A' schools with a record of 61% are a challenge, can you???

That sounds good. But none of your 7AA top three played Clarkrange, at least not that was reported to CoachT, and York didn't play Jackson. And of the 'A' schools that 7AA top three did play, they had a record of 137-89. That's 61%. You can't be suggesting that 'A' schools with a record of 61% are a challenge, can you???

The truth is thug, is who gives a crap? It does not matter who they play, and why the arguement? I however would love to see the single A teams from that area travel down and play, so they will know how good they are and not have to speculate. Until then don't worry about it.

The truth is thug, is who gives a crap? It does not matter who they play, and why the arguement? I however would love to see the single A teams from that area travel down and play, so they will know how good they are and not have to speculate. Until then don't worry about it.

WOW, where did that come from? Now my feelings are hurt and I won't be able to sleep!!!!

The Region Tournament is set:

5AA

1. McMinn Central

2. Sweetwater

3. Brainerd

4. Tellico Plains

6AA

1. Sequatchie Co.

2. Howard

3. Grundy Co.

4. Chattanooga Christian

The bracket looks like this.