Montgomery Central at Page

Big Country

Page: 35

Montgomery Central: 7

The Patriots will build off of the effort that they had in last week's game against Giles Co. and get their first region win of the season in this one. Coach Daniels really has things going in the right direction in Rudderville and next year I look for this team to be what Creek Wood was in '05, Giles Co. was in '06, & what Marshall Co. has been thus far in '07 WHICH IS A DARKHORSE IN MOST PEOPLES MINDS THAT HAS THE POTENTIAL TO WIN THE REGION!!!!

Montgomery Central has lost 25 CONSECUTIVE GAMES now and I really feel for thoose guys following the Houston Co. game a couple of weeks ago. The Indians led 33-7 in the fourth quarter and saw 4TDs get scored on them late in their 34-33 loss that night /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

But you don't feel for them enough to pick a closer score?

Page will get a much needed win and I agree that they will be ready to compete for the playoffs next year.

The patriots by 21.

Sorry. Coach Ricky Ray is a great guy but he's had to endure some tough times at Montgomery Central since taking the Indians to the playoffs in 2004. HELP IS COMING THROUGH THE RANKS THOUGH BECAUSE THE JV BUNCH IS HAVING A SUCCESSFUL SEASON ACCORDING TO SOURCES THAT HAVE SEEN THEM. Montgomery Central will be ready to compete next year for the postseason.

Last year's disaster, including all of the off-field drama, really took a toll and it's taking time to build the football program back up. Montgomery Central is improving despite what the results show and more important than anything is.................THEY ARE YOUNG!!!!!!

If Big Country is right, Montgomery Central is playing better and knowing Page is coming in also winless in the Region they may have some confidence coming into the game...hoping to get their first win, may play well in the beginning. I have not seen Montgomery Central this year but I will take Page anyway. Message to Montgomery Central: Need to get some additional seating on the visitor side. ( Lipscomb is the next stop that needs seats) Hope Your soccer team has not torn up your football field this year.

i dont believe Central has lost 25 games in a row. their last win was against Houston Co. at the begining of last season. by my math that is not 25 games

Did they win a game last year???? It's not listed on my schedule. Sorry for that misleading stat.

Montgomery Central has only lost 16 IN A ROW then I guess. The final nine last year and the first seven this year. The Indians have lost 24/25 games dating back to week two of the '05 season