Greenbrier at Pearl Cohn

Big Country

I want to start this topic off by saying congrats to Pearl Cohn quarterback Deaunte Mason on committing to play at the next level for the University of Kentucky.

Mason has thrown for nearly 1,400 yards & 14TDs to just 3INTs and has rushed for more than 500 yards and an additional 8TDs through the Firebirds first eight games of this season.

Greenbrier got a huge win last week over Sycamore and with a win this week they could clinch a playoff spot without question. If not, then they'll be able to clinch next week when they play in a "do or die" type of game against Macon Co. (who's the final obstacle seperating the Bobcats from postseason play).

Station Camp, White House, & Pearl Cohn are all locked into the postseason at this point /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

MY PREDICTION FOR THIS ONE

Pearl Cohn: 33

Greenbrier: 14

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time the mean green came to pearl-cohn they shut them out 7 to 0. held Pearl-Cohn second all time leading rusher under 50 rushing yards and mason was still in the learning process. i like the way the way greenbrier is playing they play with so much emotion. but at pearl-cohn coming off an emotional loss to the big blue. the firebirds are pump they are no longer playing at practice that is scary team when the odds are against them.(any team at pearl-cohn is) 18 to 12 firebirds, in the game nobody is talking about

I ddn't start a thread on this on purpose. Hopefully we won't have all that back and forth hatin' crap that WH and PC had last week. The war of words on this board has gotten way out of hand lately with more agitators around here than a laundromat.

Here's to a hard fought, injury free game.....let's play it on the field.

Go CATS...

The Cats just need to play smart football early and keep the mistakes at a minimum. If we can do like we did two years ago and what WH did last week and get up early, I think it causes enough frustration that it starts affecting PCs style of play. On the other hand, giving up too much early to a team that's playing with it's feelings hurt, could cause this one to head south quickly. The opportunity is there!

I ddn't start a thread on this on purpose. Hopefully we won't have all that back and forth hatin' crap that WH and PC had last week. The war of words on this board has gotten way out of hand lately with more agitators around here than a laundromat.

Here's to a hard fought, injury free game.....let's play it on the field.

Go CATS...

I'll do no more hating and just be honest from here on in GCat.

I DO NOT LIKE WHITE HOUSE FANS!!!!!! THAT IS ALL THERE IS TO IT!!!! NOW WITH THAT SAID I AM THROUGH WITH THAT GARBAGE FOREVER /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Pearl Cohn is a scary team that will be in an extremely angry mood following the loss to White House last week. Greenbrier doesn't have nearly as much pressure on them this week as they did last week. In this one the Bobcats are the underdogs. If they lose then this is what was expected. If they win then they are playing for a potential #2 seed in a couple of weeks against White House more than likely. Pearl Cohn can win out BUT they still need for some things to fall their way now in order to host a playoff game at home this November. This comes one year following a postseason in which they played four playoff games at home.

The Cats just need to play smart football early and keep the mistakes at a minimum. If we can do like we did two years ago and what WH did last week and get up early, I think it causes enough frustration that it starts affecting PCs style of play. On the other hand, giving up too much early to a team that's playing with it's feelings hurt, could cause this one to head south quickly. The opportunity is there!

GOOD LUCK BOBCATS,AND WHEN YOUR IN THE BLEACHERS WATCH YOUR BACK FROM THOSE SIDE

STREET P.C FANS.THEY LIKE TO THROW THINGS.