The REAL Reason for the CoachT Dreamteam Game...Maryville vs. BA

WarriorFan

OK Guys.......follow the info, and you will get an idea of why I did this....

Maryville Schedule StrengthDoes Maryville play a traditionally hard regular season schedule? (This is yes or no. You can put who gives them competition in the thread post) )Yes[ 45 ] [40.91%]No[ 65 ] [59.09%]Does Maryville have competition in the 4A playoffs? (This is yes or no. You can put who gives them competition in the thread post)Yes[ 72 ] [65.45%]No[ 38 ] [34.55%]What one matchup would you drive to go see in the regular season?Maryville vs. Brentwood Academy[ 34 ] [30.91%]Maryville vs. Riverdale[ 25 ] [22.73%]Maryville vs. Smyrna[ 4 ] [3.64%]Maryville vs. MBA[ 12 ] [10.91%]Maryville vs. McCallie[ 0 ] [0.00%]Maryville vs. Hillsboro[ 2 ] [1.82%]Maryville vs Ooltewah[ 4 ] [3.64%]Maryville vs. Knoxville Fulton[ 2 ] [1.82%]Maryville vs. Knoxville Catholic[ 5 ] [4.55%]Maryville vs. Oak Ridge[ 20 ] [18.18%]Maryville vs. Chatanooga Red Bank[ 1 ] [0.91%]Maryville vs Evangelical Christian School (Memphis)[ 1 ] [0.91%]Total Votes: 128

Out of 128 votes cast by CoachT fans, an overwhelming 31% of fans wanted to see Brentwood Academy match up with Maryville.....the next was Middle TN's Riverdale with 23%......Maryville guys....you may never see BA, but you MAY see Riverdale in a couple of years.......the interesting thing was that ONLY 18% wanted to see Maryville play potential regional team member Oak Ridge......as far as Maryville's normal oppontent Hillsboro, less than 2% cared anything about watching because Maryville normally beats them.

As far as whether Maryville has competition in the playoffs....65% said yes.

Suprisingly, an astounding 59% of CoachT voters said Maryville plays a weak regular season schedule, which backs up what I said all along.........so I am not an idiot.........OTHERS (The majority of the poll takers) believe the same way.......

NOW.....let's get into the other part of the second poll.....

If both teams were to play this year, what would the outcome be? (Neutral Site)Maryville wins by 2-7[ 10 ] [11.76%]Maryville wins by 8-14[ 12 ] [14.12%]Maryville wins by 15-21[ 7 ] [8.24%]Maryville wins by 22-28[ 4 ] [4.71%]Maryville wins in a blow out[ 10 ] [11.76%]BA wins by 2-7[ 9 ] [10.59%]BA wins by 8-14[ 14 ] [16.47%]BA wins by 15-21[ 10 ] [11.76%]BA wins by 22-28[ 1 ] [1.18%]BA wins in a blow out[ 8 ] [9.41%]Would both schools ever agree to play this game?Yes[ 29 ] [37.18%]No[ 49 ] [62.82%]Would you like to see this game as a series?Yes[ 61 ] [78.21%]No[ 17 ] [21.79%]Total Votes: 83

With 83 voters, Maryville wins.....final score (Vote).....Maryville 43 Brentwood Academy 42........but that part of the poll was irrelevant......

The first two questions were just fillers.....the real reason for the polls were to find if Maryville fans really just wanted to play arounbd their county......

The poll reflected an astounding 78% of the vote saying they would love to see a series between the two schools. I don't think it is just BA they would like to see as a series......it is that they would want to see Maryville play some competition......and despite what the Maryville guys say on the board, it shows me that the fans voting on the poll, which I know to be Maryville fans as well, say they want to travel to see some great games, so that disspells the statement these guys have said that they don't wan't to travel.... I have said my peace.....

Why BA? MBA beat them this year, so maybe it should be MBA and not BA. Why, Brandon, why.

MBA only recieved 11% of the vote of the CoachT pollsters. BA recieved about 3 times that many (31%). In reality whatever team does not matter......what the poll showed was that even the Maryville fans overwhelmingly want to see Maryville play teams not just in their back yard....they want outside of Alcoa, real matchups that would challenge their team. The whole poll was to see if the Maryville fans really felt the way a few of the mob was saying, and that showed that even their fans didn't see it the way they saw it. Almost 80% of the CoachT voters said that they would want to see this matchup........or just some matchup that would push Maryville.