Mcminn Central VS Polk CO

charger023

Dang Smokey, don't let the flower child get under your skin. Whats the finale score going to be??

I say Chargers 28- Wildcats 21.. Help me out

just had to let a little steam off there, man. i don't know what the final will be...i made a prediction earlier but i don't even remember what it was....i will say that central is going to score some points. the offense will put up at leatst 30 and the d will have a tough time stoping polk's ground game..but i think they are up for the task. i'll say

central 32

polk 21

it will be a great game...can't wait for friday night.....

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well school's out for the day now, I just talked with a teacher from Central, I have already read the front page of the newspaper. There is a lot of news and things to talk about concerning what happened today at Central. But you know what? When talking to the teacher, she never mentioned Coach Derrick or the football team at all. I read the newspaper 3 times trying to find out what went wrong with the football team. It didn't mention the coach or the team either. Wonder how the teachers at the school and the news media got it so wrong??? We all obviously know it was all Coach Derrick's fault. Don't we "Fallguy", and "Oldchargerfan"???

great post.

Well school's out for the day now, I just talked with a teacher from Central, I have already read the front page of the newspaper. There is a lot of news and things to talk about concerning what happened today at Central. But you know what? When talking to the teacher, she never mentioned Coach Derrick or the football team at all. I read the newspaper 3 times trying to find out what went wrong with the football team. It didn't mention the coach or the team either. Wonder how the teachers at the school and the news media got it so wrong??? We all obviously know it was all Coach Derrick's fault. Don't we "Fallguy", and "Oldchargerfan"???

I never said that it was Coach Derrick's fault, but I did say he could help control problems with his team. My children always understood that sports was a PRIVILEGE, both from home and their coaches. I have seen my kids coaches deny participitation as well as hand out other forms DISICIPLINE. So yes I say he can control some of the off the field antics if he so chooses

come on, dumdum...you know better than that! i am very disapointed in you! you know central will out run polk and stuff them on defense! hahahaha good luck to both teams...who does seq have this week?

Hey Smokey, we got to go to Howard this week (your next opponent) the main reason I'm taking Polk is because you guys didnt play this week, prove me wrong and let me hear about it all next week and we'll try to beat up Howard for you guys.

just had to let a little steam off there, man. i don't know what the final will be...i made a prediction earlier but i don't even remember what it was....i will say that central is going to score some points. the offense will put up at leatst 30 and the d will have a tough time stoping polk's ground game..but i think they are up for the task. i'll say

central 32

polk 21

it will be a great game...can't wait for friday night.....

Even with all those weapons I don see Central scoring 32, not sayin they'll lose just hard to see em scorin that many. Centrals "underrated" o-line will have a test Friday. Those red jerseys close on the ball fast.

I never said that it was Coach Derrick's fault, but I did say he could help control problems with his team. My children always understood that sports was a PRIVILEGE, both from home and their coaches. I have seen my kids coaches deny participitation as well as hand out other forms DISICIPLINE. So yes I say he can control some of the off the field antics if he so chooses

the one guy that started all of this just came back to school from a year long suspension and has played in one game. the guy who fired shots at this players car isn't even on the team...IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH COACH DERRICK. your argument is ridiculous.

Hey Smokey, we got to go to Howard this week (your next opponent) the main reason I'm taking Polk is because you guys didnt play this week, prove me wrong and let me hear about it all next week and we'll try to beat up Howard for you guys.

naw man...since we didn't play this past week we are going to have fresh legs....rust shouldn't be to much of a problem this late in the season..yeah i'll let you here about it and i'll let you hear about it some more after we beat howard too...for the region!!!! hahahaha i hope so....maybe yall will catch howard looking ahead to the central game for an upset?

Even with all those weapons I don see Central scoring 32, not sayin they'll lose just hard to see em scorin that many. Centrals "underrated" o-line will have a test Friday. Those red jerseys close on the ball fast.

they can put up thirty two..that is if the hang on to the football....i'm telling you if polk can force turnovers then they have central beat....cuz when central fumbles they fumble about 5 times!!! if central hangs on to the ball, then the will put of 32+...i agree central's o line is very underrated....maybe the skill players get a little too much credit....against meigs, a team polk matches up evenly with, central dominated the line of scrimmage. should be fun to watch. GO CHARGERS

the one guy that started all of this just came back to school from a year long suspension and has played in one game. the guy who fired shots at this players car isn't even on the team...IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH COACH DERRICK. your argument is ridiculous.

Just wondering because I don't know, how can you be suspended for a year and still be eligible for sports?

Where have you been and don't tell me working because I know your lying. BTW you got that score wrong its 28-14 Polk.

Haven't seen either team play, but if those football players hit as hard as those baseball players, Polk may be in for a long night. Good luck to both teams Wouldn't miss this one for the world.