10/26 Station Camp at White House

timbdp

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going to bring a discussion into this, but as I've said in the PC-GB thread...I agree.

Station Camp still has the most impressive team in Region 4 that I've seen with White House being a close second. This game should be a good one, but I think if SC stays on the same track they have been on and keep their momentum, they will be the pick.

No doubt Cat, until someone beats SC, they are the favorite.Should be a great game this week.Everything is on the line.Should be a great crowd.Atmosphere should be rocking.I do look for it to be closer than last year.A low scoring game.Somewhere in the 14-10 or 17-14 range.Too close to pick an outright favorite for this one.Good luck to both teams.but I still have to pull for WH.

No doubt Cat, until someone beats SC, they are the favorite.Should be a great game this week.Everything is on the line.Should be a great crowd.Atmosphere should be rocking.I do look for it to be closer than last year.A low scoring game.Somewhere in the 14-10 or 17-14 range.Too close to pick an outright favorite for this one.Good luck to both teams.but I still have to pull for WH.

Two weeks ago I would have given the edge to SC and felt comfortable in saying that they would get the win but now I'm leaning a little in the other direction. White House seems to be rolling along in mid-season form, the game is at WH, SC is coming off of an open week, SC is undefeated and probably due to have a bad game, and I think WH is in SC's head. (I think the open week and being undefeated could be a huge factor in SC's having an off night)SC has the team and the talent to win the game but I believe if WH comes out and plays their game, they take it. With this much on the line, WH normally plays these type games at a higher level. Should be a great one.

Two weeks ago I would have given the edge to SC and felt comfortable in saying that they would get the win but now I'm leaning a little in the other direction. White House seems to be rolling along in mid-season form, the game is at WH, SC is coming off of an open week, SC is undefeated and probably due to have a bad game, and I think WH is in SC's head. (I think the open week and being undefeated could be a huge factor in SC's having an off night)SC has the team and the talent to win the game but I believe if WH comes out and plays their game, they take it. With this much on the line, WH normally plays these type games at a higher level. Should be a great one.

I AGREE, THESE TYPES OF GAMES ARE WHAT OUR PROGRAM IS KNOWN FOR.ALL,RESPECT FOR S.C,

THERE A GREAT TEAM,I NOTICED ALOT OF PLAYERS FROM S.C AT OUR GAME FRI. NIGHT.I DON'T THINK

THAT THERE WAS A LOT THEY COULD TAKE FROM IT.WE WERE 30 TO 0,WITH 7 MINUTES LEFT IN 1ST

HALF.WE DIDNT EVEN PLAY PARKER AND THERE WAS A LOT OF SUBS IN AND OUT IN 1ST HALF ALONE.

THIS GAME IS A STEP CLOSER TO US GETTING HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE IN PLAYOFFS.LOOK FOR A

GREAT DEFENSIVE SHOW FROM BOTH TEAMS AND ALOT OF PUNTING,WHICH GOSSET IS #1 PUNTER

IN SUMNER CO.PER NEWS EXAMINER.

i see station camp winning in a close one

GO BISON!

You think greenbrier will actually beat white house? do u realize that has only occurred once in like wat 30 years? That was about like the consensus by corso that "the great pumkin's" fulmer's volunteers would beat dixe's pride alabama. Yet again, he is wrong and so are you my friend. BDP will prevail as The Crimson Tide did this past saturday. I would love to be in attendence to see the devils stomp all over them bobcats but i will be at Bama vs. Ls-who. Go devils. get em. BDP. ROLL TIDE. 2000-SABAN

You think greenbrier will actually beat white house? do u realize that has only occurred once in like wat 30 years? That was about like the consensus by corso that "the great pumkin's" fulmer's volunteers would beat dixe's pride alabama. Yet again, he is wrong and so are you my friend. BDP will prevail as The Crimson Tide did this past saturday. I would love to be in attendence to see the devils stomp all over them bobcats but i will be at Bama vs. Ls-who. Go devils. get em. BDP. ROLL TIDE. 2000-SABAN

This isn't next week's thread, but since you mentioned it I guess it will be a game like the Devils "destroyed" Alcoa and Beech when they made great proclamations beforehand. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

You guys will have all you can handle with the Bison before you need to think about us. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />