Mt.Juliet@Clarksville

Golfendude

You know we had a off night too.. Lets pray for rematch and see if you have another off night. Please TSSAA hook us back up with the Bears. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Is this your full time job? You have about five boards that you keep jumping back and forth from.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually i go into all the Middle Tennessee boards and have become quite friendly with lots of coaches and players around the state. MJB is there a limit to posting or something lol. Hey Bears have a good week of practice and keep your heads up you have a good football team and there is no doubt about that here.

We totally agree with that Coach Mac lets keep Region 6 on the move and as to this officiating of regular season games you coaches need to get a handle on that. What i dislike is that our team has worked hard just like the rest of you have in Region 6. There is no need to put each others teams down because of this. Clarksville Wildcats deserve better and so do the rest of you in the Region. Maybe the playoff's can clear the air some here.. HOPEFULLY SO.

I don't think it was anybody putting another team down. I believe it was about how sorry the games have been called. There have been numerous bad calls from officials nowhere near the play.The official standing on the top of the play should be able to see. Not one that has to look 20 yards away through 20 other players. I congratulate CHS on their win and hopefully we get a rematch. As far as MJ getting home calls the Zebras about cost us the game on opening kick off when everybody but the official standing right there saw a fair catch called but let play resume and Kenwood drove to the 4 yard line. Thank goodness for the D stepping up and them having no kicker. I know no one is perfect but don't try to call something you can't see.

B. S. Lets hope we play you again in the playoffs. If so i promise you a real whoopin this time OK /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i hope we do get another chance to meet all though it is a long drive watching my son play in these types of game excite me but u shouldnt promise a woopin u cant hold as parents we dont hold a key part in this out come

You know we had a off night too.. Lets pray for rematch and see if you have another off night. Please TSSAA hook us back up with the Bears. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

please tssaa dont hook us up with the same refs lets get a nuetral game going