Camden v.s. Stewart County

Ctownfootball

Coach Ward must be very sorry that his boys hold on to the football.

He must also be sorry that a sophomore QB with 1 1/2 games under his belt and our backup tailbacks played well enough to beat the Mustangs at Paul Ward Stadium.... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't know what there is to talk about Camden beats Stewart County worse than Huntingdon did

Go Lions don't let up after the half put it on them

Stewart Co doesn't have a chance

S.C. has a better chance of blowing out a lightbulb than beating Camden

Go Lions may you score 100

Regardless of who it is Camden can't afford to overlook anyone. I feel that after last weeks tough loss to Northside the Lions will come out fired up and ready to whoop anyone on the feild in any colors other than Black& GOld. These young men from Camden deserve this win and that was thier goal from day One to win the Region and friday night they get the chance to do so against the SC Rebels. The rebels though making strides towards where they wanna be will have to play hardest game of thier lives to be able to beat this good Camden team, but ultimately will walk away with second place. The Lions will be back to normal with Lil Le and Berry back and Dudley should be returning as well. Does anyone know what happened to Davie Miller near the end of the Northside game by the way? I saw them set his helmet aside before OT started and was wondering what happened. But Good Luck to both these teams, and Pray for an INJURY FREE game on both sides. GO LIONS!!!!

As was stated before...Camden beat Huntingdon WITHOUT their starting wing and QB. They also gave JaxNS a run for their money without their starting wing, without some starting defensive players and lost by a field goal in OT. Hate to tell you, but I hear EVERYONE is healthy for this one... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Are you kidding me? Someone from DOVER talking about Camden people lovin their sisters...NOW That IS HILARIOUS!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I'm pretty sure the boys will be too busy celebrating another region championship to worry about anything else after the game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

As was stated before...Camden beat Huntingdon WITHOUT their starting wing and QB. They also gave JaxNS a run for their money without their starting wing, without some starting defensive players and lost by a field goal in OT. Hate to tell you, but I hear EVERYONE is healthy for this one... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Are you kidding me? Someone from DOVER talking about Camden people lovin their sisters...NOW That IS HILARIOUS!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I'm pretty sure the boys will be too busy celebrating another region championship to worry about anything else after the game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Coach ward said everyone was healthy except a player named elias.Out for season.