Camden v.s. Stewart County

Ctownfootball

camden is camden? what does this mean? dynasty? i will tell alcoa to leave benton county because camden is camden

Hey wait! Don't tell em to leave ...I haven't gotten my autograph yet! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

But seriously....Camden was once (not too many years ago) just like Stewart Co. We were cellar dwellars and everyone's homecoming until Coach Ward came and built the program into what it is today. A program that has earned respect through hard work, dedication and knock -your- teeth- out, smash- mouth, take -no- prisoners -and leave -it- all -on -the -field football. We went to the playoffs as a 4 seed in 2003 and nearly knocked off #1 seed Lewis co. Did anyone take us seriously? Nope. Went 11-2 in 2004 and played in the Quarterfinals against state runner-up Huntingdon...were people believers? Nah uh, not yet. Finally in 2005 folks started to see that the Lions weren't going to be just a flash in the pan, and began to believe that this was going to be a great program for years to come. Stewart Co is making strides no doubt and have done what people would have thought was impossible at the beginning of the season...made the playoffs. Guys, you have to earn respect...it's not going to be given just because you've had a very good season so far against what most consider sub-par teams. Respect comes with consistent success, so just keep doing what you're doing and build from there. Enjoy your success and be proud. I know when the playoffs roll around, we'll be rooting for the Rebels as loud as the Stewart Co folks, but until then there is another Region Championship on the line for the Lions, and it's a Lion-Eat-Rebel-World out there. See ya Friday Nite /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't a couple of Region Championships (back to back) be considered a start?? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

not really. waverly won 3 or 4 in a row in the early 90's and had some really great teams. but that still doesn't make a dynasty.

bruceton in the 90's, gallatin in the 80's, brentwood academy 80's,90's, milan 90's early2k,huntingdon early 2k, those could be considered dynasty's

Hey Lions4ever, Thanks for the words of encouragement for the SC Rebels. SC knows that they have a very tough and discplined team to play Friday night. Iam hoping for a good old fashion slober knocker game, with NO injuries on either side of the ball. The only thing that I hate about Friday night is that I wil not be there to watch this one (have to work). Good luck to both teams. When this game is over (win or lose) when the play offs start SC will be pulling for the lions.

camden is camden? what does this mean? dynasty? i will tell alcoa to leave benton county because camden is camden

Dude, you're the only one talking about a dynasty. Noone on here is saying we're gonna beat Alcoa. We're talking about Stewart Co., and if you don't like what we have to say, go to another thread. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

On Alcoa, I'll Take Camden To Stewart County. Everyone Talks Of Dynasties Who Cares. It Seem Whenever Someone Gets Whooped Or About To I Hear The Dynasty Phrase. Oh You Might Whoop us But You'll never Be A Dynasty. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Camden May not Be Considered A Dynasty And Who Cares. But Camden is A Quality Team, And Has Made Great improvements And So Has Stewart County. Good Luck To Both Teams.