Game winner?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Game winner?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MOTO, you got the stats ready?

The one stat that matters is the score, right? That being said...I didn't think anyone would hold JB to under 28pts. Guess that shows us how important special teams play is (27 pts against whh). I would like some input (especially from non JB/Cascade folks) on how JB's O stacks up to Cascade's D. To me, this is THE key for victory for either team.

We did bring in extra bleachers last year. That may be why you didn't lack a place to sit...

Well I sure hope you bring in some more I think even if our old faithful are the ones that show up for the game it will be a bunch. I don't know what happened to our fans Friday. I think maybe our fans may have been a tad to optimistic thinking that they could stay home at watch Numbers. It wasn't that cold Friday.

MOTO, you got the stats ready?The one stat that matters is the score, right? That being said...I didn't think anyone would hold JB to under 28pts. Guess that shows us how important special teams play is (27 pts against whh). I would like some input (especially from non JB/Cascade folks) on how JB's O stacks up to Cascade's D. To me, this is THE key for victory for either team.

Moto can you break them down first and second half if you have time?

I'm afraid your right Moto that's why I've changed my mind about going now that they lost they need their fans more than ever. I was going to stay home Friday night but I believe that either I or my hubby will be there to cheer on our boys. I had to miss the eagleville game so I definately think I should get to go to this one. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I hope everyone takes your approach. You are exactly right, they need their fans more than ever. This team has a lot of support, I just wish we could have showed it last Friday by way of screaming so loud you get dizzy and black out and something pops in you neck...you know that kind of support. This up coming game will be a dog fight so enough wound licking, I'll put some tape on it and FIDO.

I hope everyone takes your approach. You are exactly right, they need their fans more than ever. This team has a lot of support, I just wish we could have showed it last Friday by way of screaming so loud you get dizzy and black out and something pops in you neck...you know that kind of support. This up coming game will be a dog fight so enough wound licking, I'll put some tape on it and FIDO.

Well, I'm for one am still hoarse from yelling so loud. My daughter thought I was a crazy woman for a while. I don't think that she will want to watch too many games with me holding her anymore. I must me raising her right however because at the beginning of the game when the trucks were reving she looked at me and said I like the music mommy.

38, 10 pages hasn't gotten this thing red yet?? I don't know what the criteria is for red status?

I know I have no idea what it takes to get a red folder but we have to be getting close. Maybe now that Butchie has logged on to our thread we will warrant a red folder. Where do you get extra bleachers if you don't already have them?

I know I have no idea what it takes to get a red folder but we have to be getting close. Maybe now that Butchie has logged on to our thread we will warrant a red folder. Where do you get extra bleachers if you don't already have them?

At the bleacher-getting place...Where else?? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />