Cascade vs. Jo Byrns

FridayMainEvent

Game winner?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Game winner?

cascade this cascade that.. That's all we herd out of you all year...Ain't played nobody cept little old mcewen and they should of beat ya. After we smack around the stable boys Friday I want to see a vol fan standing at the fence tellin The Devils who ya Daddy is when we come off the field! We own cascade and the sooner you learn that the better! After the stable boys get beat down friday they'll get it handed to em again next friday! cascade will end up third and get beat in the first round like they alway do.. Truth hurts dude!

I hope the person on the website is not really a player. He maybe jbs answer to patriot 16. There is nothing wrong in thinking your team will win, but the arrogance is not confidence it is rudeness. Everyone needs to respect their opponents. I believe this will be a hard fought football game between two good teams.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will be a better match up this year than last year. When this game is over all the trash talk will be over and done with and respect will have been earned, I think. This will be a really good game I believe. Just like CW/mTp. A hard fought battle of two quality opponents with no loser but only a good team having to lose. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Good luck to both teams Fri. nite. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> But most of all players.......Have some Fun. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

one burger listen dude if me and butchie come over there we will take over you dude's don't know how to cook anyway's and don't be hatein on us and get the good burger meat too and don't be so stinchy with it horse head /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I've seen your waist line, brother, I was only trying to do you favor by offering one burger.. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Seriously, you will be an honored guest if you bring the famous Butchie down with ya. I only hope he brings you the same bad luck this week that he brought last weekend.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Remember one thing though Logger, you'll have to keep the off school grounds....... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I've seen your waist line, brother, I was only trying to do you favor by offering one burger.. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Seriously, you will be an honored guest if you bring the famous Butchie down with ya. I only hope he brings you same bad luck this week that he brought last weekend.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Remember one thing though Logger, you'll have to keep the off school grounds....... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Your Too Much /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I hope the person on the website is not really a player. He maybe jbs answer to patriot 16. There is nothing wrong in thinking your team will win, but the arrogance is not confidence it is rudeness. Everyone needs to respect their opponents. I believe this will be a hard fought football game between two good teams.

I hope we don't get blamed for this one like we did patriot16... I'm beginning to think Cascade must of had somebody behind the grassy noll the day Kennedy was assasinated... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I agree mphstigers87....... It is week by week for every team. If I am not mistaken someone from region 5A had Cascade winning the state championship last year. What happened, 6A team took them out in the first round. Any team can be beaten on any given night. Ask mTp & JB & they will tell you the same thing.

I think the Red Devils take this one, making it a log jam in region 5A. WHH will be in the drivers seat then. I guess some of us mTp fans will be going to WHH in a few weeks.

If I'm not mistaken several people had M.P. in the championship both last year and this year. Yes, MP got further in the playoffs last year, but this season hasn't concluded and M.P. might suffer a similiar fate this season.

I do like the fact that you've decided to pick against us every game including Eagleville (which we won 57-0).... Keep on making those picks WHOLDER.... I love it!

ill have to say both teams are legit but cascade will have to step it up on defense if they hope to have a chance, they had a tough time getting a pass rush on ncs and jo byrns offenseve line is the best o line in 1a hands down if you give him time to throw he wiil burn you all day, on another note cascade is not disiplined at all their coach has no control over his players cascade had 5 personal fouls friday night and if they gi jo byrns that many yards they might as well give them the game

jo byrns-35

cascade-31

I have nexer seen so many people get on here and talk about the past and also talk about teams they have not seen play this year. I have always had the utmost respect for Mt. Plesant but for you sir this has nothing to do with you unless you plan on finishing second in region 6 1A. Go back to your board and be upset about losing to Moore County who we man handled by the way. Cascade will win both of their next two games and will also come out on top after three rounds of the playoffs. I have no problem at all saying all of this because I am confident that this is a great ball team. Also those refs who called a pitiful game lastnight came off the field and were telling one another that Cascade is the best team in this region by far. Keep doing what you are doing Cascade you are the best team in this region and you will prove it again each Friday night. Have a safe trip down on Friday night Jo Byrns I look foward to meeting all of you guys.

Go Champs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Cascade has never made the semis. If that team wants respect, they'll have to earn it. They may do it, but I believe they can be beat in the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd round. They could also make it to semis. Very slim chance that they go to the boro.

If I'm not mistaken several people had M.P. in the championship both last year and this year. Yes, MP got further in the playoffs last year, but this season hasn't concluded and M.P. might suffer a similiar fate this season.

Speaking of further. MP made it to round 4. Cascade made it to round 1.

I do like the fact that you've decided to pick against us every game including Eagleville (which we won 57-0).... Keep on making those picks WHOLDER.... I love it!

JBs is no Eagleville. He made a much more reasonable pick this time. Rational even. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

cascade this cascade that.. That's all we herd out of you all year...Ain't played nobody cept little old mcewen and they should of beat ya. After we smack around the stable boys Friday I want to see a vol fan standing at the fence tellin The Devils who ya Daddy is when we come off the field! We own cascade and the sooner you learn that the better! After the stable boys get beat down friday they'll get it handed to em again next friday! cascade will end up third and get beat in the first round like they alway do.. Truth hurts dude!

If you really are a player and you play for JBS this is ridiculus, if I were your coach I would ban you from any message board and kick you off the team if you ignored me and went on anyway. If you are still sore b/c you lost Friday you seriously need to get over it and move on. I would prefer that you do more talking w/ your actions than your keyboard. Now start representing your team/community w/ class and quit running off at the mouth.................HERO!!!

ill have to say both teams are legit but cascade will have to step it up on defense if they hope to have a chance, they had a tough time getting a pass rush on ncs and jo byrns offenseve line is the best o line in 1a hands down if you give him time to throw he wiil burn you all day, on another note cascade is not disiplined at all their coach has no control over his players cascade had 5 personal fouls friday night and if they gi jo byrns that many yards they might as well give them the game

jo byrns-35

cascade-31

Step it up on defense?? Not sure I understand that post. We have allowed 14 points in the last four games and shut out our last two opponents. That is an average of under 4 points a game over the last two games. Be tough to step up our defense from that... We are well aware of how good a QB Spann is and I'm sure he will be the top priority for us this week.

I'm assuming you are a NCS player or fan by the comments. I was disappointed by the number of penalties we got last week. I've heard that your boys were using the "N" word a lot and that was the reason for our boys getting many of those penalties when they reacted to it. We are living in a time when we should be past all the racial slurs, but apparently your team isn't up to speed on that. I'm not condoning what our boys said or did, but understand it if that was the case. If we plan to make the championship we will have to do a better job of keeping our emotions in check and I'm sure the coaches will address that in practice this week.

Cascade players, you know who I am and how much I've pushed you guys on these boards all year, so make me proud by overlooking those cheap shots in the future and playing like the CHAMPS

i understand u have played well on defense but if u are not on ur best game they will take advantage of every mistake dont just key on spann they have a good running back as well (#1) he runs the ball hard and can also catch the ball very well. uve played well recently but u will still have to step it up on d to be a contender