FridayMainEvent

Game winner?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Game winner?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have nexer seen so many people get on here and talk about the past and also talk about teams they have not seen play this year. I have always had the utmost respect for Mt. Plesant but for you sir this has nothing to do with you unless you plan on finishing second in region 6 1A. Go back to your board and be upset about losing to Moore County who we man handled by the way.

Go back to post #4 on this thread. Its funny, you were the one who brought up region 6. I'm going to defend our region and the Tigers on any thread I see fit. I have always had respect for cascade, but you and cascade 11 are spouting off to other posters and you dont realize that you are starting the crap.

Go back to post #4 on this thread. Its funny, you were the one who brought up region 6. I'm going to defend our region and the Tigers on any thread I see fit. I have always had respect for cascade, but you and cascade 11 are spouting off to other posters and you dont realize that you are starting the crap.

I've been watching you spout that big mouth of yours off for two years. Noboby has said anything negative about MP on here, so until they do, you don't have any business sticking your nose into what is being said on this thread! See ya in the playoffs,,,maybe!

JBPlayer??? If you are a player you need to 1)Study film if you are gonna be up this late OR 2)Shut your pie hole, drink a warm glass of milk, and go to bed. I promise you have no right to say you are gonna pop somebody in the mouth, especially when you're still on the canvas having smelling salts in your face. (Boxing metaphor if it went over your young head!) Oh, don't even retaliate, don't even think about it 'cause for the next week all I'll tell you is S C O R E B O A R D. Do something about that, then come see me. Sorry Cascade11/ Treyvols, had to do the laundry in public.

Good post Shep i am behind you a 100% on that /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good post Shep i am behind you a 100% on that /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Logger, you gonna bring that big jughead of yours down to the Stable Friday night? We will be tailgating, so try and come early and we'll throw an extra burger on the grill for ya.. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Who's the rogue player talkin smack to me? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Logger, you gonna bring that big jughead of yours down to the Stable Friday night? We will be tailgating, so try and come early and we'll throw an extra burger on the grill for ya.. Who's the rogue player talkin smack to me? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

one burger listen dude if me and butchie come over there we will take over you dude's don't know how to cook anyway's and don't be hatein on us and get the good burger meat too and don't be so stinchy with it horse head /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I have nexer seen so many people get on here and talk about the past and also talk about teams they have not seen play this year. I have always had the utmost respect for Mt. Plesant but for you sir this has nothing to do with you unless you plan on finishing second in region 6 1A. Go back to your board and be upset about losing to Moore County who we man handled by the way. Cascade will win both of their next two games and will also come out on top after three rounds of the playoffs. I have no problem at all saying all of this because I am confident that this is a great ball team. Also those refs who called a pitiful game lastnight came off the field and were telling one another that Cascade is the best team in this region by far. Keep doing what you are doing Cascade you are the best team in this region and you will prove it again each Friday night. Have a safe trip down on Friday night Jo Byrns I look foward to meeting all of you guys.

Go Champs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

let me ask u treyvols.. what heritage or jo byrns games have u been to this year?

one burger listen dude if me and butchie come over there we will take over you dude's don't know how to cook anyway's and don't be hatein on us and get the good burger meat too and don't be so stinchy with it horse head /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Oh! It's On Now /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I'm Gonna Raid Your Party For Ya. Are You Sure your lil Low Budget Picnic Can Contain Me And the Logger? This Aint A Pie Eating Contest Blacksmith /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have stated before that I thought Jo Byrns was living in the past thinking they were unbeatable. It did not surprise me they got beat. They were faced with a close game, something they hadnt had in a while, and could not handle it. Now let see how they respond coming off a loss. I think Cascade is a better team than WHH and will put the pressure on them in a hurry. Cascade-38 Jo Byrns-21

I have been at both of their games versus Eagleville at Eagleville. Cascade is the best team in this region, you along with everyone else will see after the next two Fridays.

cascade this cascade that.. That's all we herd out of you all year...Ain't played nobody cept little old mcewen and they should of beat ya. After we smack around the stable boys Friday I want to see a vol fan standing at the fence tellin The Devils who ya Daddy is when we come off the field! We own cascade and the sooner you learn that the better! After the stable boys get beat down friday they'll get it handed to em again next friday! cascade will end up third and get beat in the first round like they alway do.. Truth hurts dude!

cascade this cascade that.. That's all we herd out of you all year...Ain't played nobody cept little old mcewen and they should of beat ya. After we smack around the stable boys Friday I want to see a vol fan standing at the fence tellin The Devils who ya Daddy is when we come off the field! We own cascade and the sooner you learn that the better! After the stable boys get beat down friday they'll get it handed to em again next friday! cascade will end up third and get beat in the first round like they alway do.. Truth hurts dude!

Do you really play or have to get your momma to remove the splinters from your butt after sitting on the bench all night? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />