Cascade vs. Jo Byrns

FridayMainEvent

Game winner?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Game winner?

cascade this cascade that.. That's all we herd out of you all year...Ain't played nobody cept little old mcewen and they should of beat ya. After we smack around the stable boys Friday I want to see a vol fan standing at the fence tellin The Devils who ya Daddy is when we come off the field! We own cascade and the sooner you learn that the better! After the stable boys get beat down friday they'll get it handed to em again next friday! cascade will end up third and get beat in the first round like they alway do.. Truth hurts dude!

I have been wrong one other time, but I really don't think this guy is from Jo Byrns.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cascade this cascade that.. That's all we herd out of you all year...Ain't played nobody cept little old mcewen and they should of beat ya. After we smack around the stable boys Friday I want to see a vol fan standing at the fence tellin The Devils who ya Daddy is when we come off the field! We own cascade and the sooner you learn that the better! After the stable boys get beat down friday they'll get it handed to em again next friday! cascade will end up third and get beat in the first round like they alway do.. Truth hurts dude!

ok buddy u aint fromn jo byrns cuz noone from there is gonna talk as much smack as u soo...quit while u got a chance and b fore u get u feelins hurt......as for the whh and jobyrns game it was very well fought jobyrns jus gave up wayy too many penalties and made some stupid play....in practice this week i believe jo byrns is gonna step it up and make the starters earn their positions that they have now....and this will b the most focused practice all year because cascade is better than heritage and if jo byrns dont bring their a game this comin friday then they r gonna get beat.......good luck to both teams and have a good practice and b ready for the best game of the year.

Jo byrns:14

cascade:13

Look we can all say what we want to say because frankily we all have the teams we root for and support. As for the past I appologize for bringing up the comment about if Jo Byrns is the # 3 seed they will beat the #2 from region 6. I truly have no idea but that is my opinion. I know as well as everyone else that nobody will know anything till the game is played. As for Cascade this team is for real in all aspects of the game. Did they have some stupid unsportsman like penalties? Absolutely! Did they have some horrible calls called against them? No doubt about it! Bottom line is they were able to still win 35-0 and played no where near their best game. I would say that is something else in my opinion to shut out their last two opponents making it 3 shut outs on the year against Moore Co NCS, and Eagleville. The greatest thing about this team is the last word I stated TEAM. They are unbelievable everywhere. This year we get to go into the Jo Byrns game with no where near the injuries we had last year. A key factor in my opinon will be how many times Nick Batts gets the ball on offense. We have many many weapons on offense and no player is anymore valuable than another, but this kid is special and he has barely touched the ball in the two games he has played in so far this season. He is even better on the defensive side of the ball. Bottom line Jo Byrns has many manyweapons as well as Cascade but I feel if Cascade's weapons play up to their potential they will win this game by 2-3 td's. Another unknown factor is how will Jo Byrns respond to a regular season loss? It has not happened in a long time. I mena no disrespect to Jo Byrns in any way. They have great coaching, fans, and players. I think you will see both teams fired up to play this game but I honestly beleive this is Cascade's year. I guess we will see in five days. Practice hard and Jo Byrns have a safe trip down to the stable on Friday. I have been waiting for this game for almost a year lol.

Go Champs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Look we can all say what we want to say because frankily we all have the teams we root for and support. As for the past I appologize for bringing up the comment about if Jo Byrns is the # 3 seed they will beat the #2 from region 6. I truly have no idea but that is my opinion. I know as well as everyone else that nobody will know anything till the game is played. As for Cascade this team is for real in all aspects of the game. Did they have some stupid unsportsman like penalties? Absolutely! Did they have some horrible calls called against them? No doubt about it! Bottom line is they were able to still win 35-0 and played no where near their best game. I would say that is something else in my opinion to shut out their last two opponents making it 3 shut outs on the year against Moore Co NCS, and Eagleville. The greatest thing about this team is the last word I stated TEAM. They are unbelievable everywhere. This year we get to go into the Jo Byrns game with no where near the injuries we had last year. A key factor in my opinon will be how many times Nick Batts gets the ball on offense. We have many many weapons on offense and no player is anymore valuable than another, but this kid is special and he has barely touched the ball in the two games he has played in so far this season. He is even better on the defensive side of the ball. Bottom line Jo Byrns has many manyweapons as well as Cascade but I feel if Cascade's weapons play up to their potential they will win this game by 2-3 td's. Another unknown factor is how will Jo Byrns respond to a regular season loss? It has not happened in a long time. I mena no disrespect to Jo Byrns in any way. They have great coaching, fans, and players. I think you will see both teams fired up to play this game but I honestly beleive this is Cascade's year. I guess we will see in five days. Practice hard and Jo Byrns have a safe trip down to the stable on Friday. I have been waiting for this game for almost a year lol.

Go Champs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If Cascade's weapons play up to their potential they will win this game by 2-3 td's.

I remember some people saying JBS was going to beat WH-H this bad or worse as well. I am not saying Cascade will not win but there is no offense in 1A that is as diverse as JBS. They will be able to score points and for this reason they will stay in the game. It may very well be Cascades year but that does not mean they are going to dominate everybody they play out.

I remember some people saying JBS was going to beat WH-H this bad or worse as well. I am not saying Cascade will not win but there is no offense in 1A that is as diverse as JBS. They will be able to score points and for this reason they will stay in the game. It may very well be Cascades year but that does not mean they are going to dominate everybody they play out.

Well like I said we will see come Friday. Are you making the trip down? You seem like a knowledgeable person would like to meet ya Friday.

Dude as a former member of the team, I am calling you out!!!! I know your either not a starter or you would know better to run ur mouth like this or ur not even a player for Jo Byrns and your just trying to get Cascade all hyped up with your comments. Either way its a really childish thing to do. I can gurantee you the captains of this football team, Kurt, Corbin, etc would not approve of wut your saying, so stop. I am not saying that you cant back up what you say, but actions speak louder then words. Alot of ppl didnt like me posting on this site while I played, but I never not once did I ever talk crap about the other team. So just have some respect for your teammates and stop posting!!!!

/bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

Still soaking up my Blue Raider and Titan Weekend /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I think Cascade and J.B. will be a very good game. In fact I am going to go out on a limb and say it will be a low scoring game. I think Fall is finally going to show up and this one could be a wet and cold one at the Stable. Two good defenses will allow for a low scoring game. My prediction will be forth coming in a few days.

Good Luck Champs

Tune in to ESPN 1067 The Fan this weekend and listen to the Blue Raiders, Take on the Mean Green of North Texas, another critical game on the road to the Sun Belt Championship!

Grow Blue!

both these teams are good but you havent seen west tennessee yet big boy trust me, i use to play in region six. McKenzie looks like a well oiled machine no jcs to hold them back this year.

On the other hand i pick jbs in a close one if they stop the run. Make cascade pass that is the weak point, i dont care what they say. they may hit the occasional big play but cant take it down the field in the air.

QUESTION OF THE WEEK- I WATCHED THE JBS WHHH GAME, WHERE IS THE SWAGGER YOU ALL HAD THE LAST TWO YEARS. u find that answer you all will be just fine, nothing is given.

This guy is a "ringer". He/She created this username last Friday just to cause trouble on this thred. Just like last week with Patriot14/Troy14, probably the same person.

Obviously this is a very small minded person we are dealing with here and the best thing we can do is ignore him/her/it.

both these teams are good but you havent seen west tennessee yet big boy trust me, i use to play in region six. McKenzie looks like a well oiled machine no jcs to hold them back this year.

On the other hand i pick jbs in a close one if they stop the run. Make cascade pass that is the weak point, i dont care what they say. they may hit the occasional big play but cant take it down the field in the air.

QUESTION OF THE WEEK- I WATCHED THE JBS WHHH GAME, WHERE IS THE SWAGGER YOU ALL HAD THE LAST TWO YEARS. u find that answer you all will be just fine, nothing is given.

Butchie should be able to tell us next week how well the two regions match up. JB should come into the game more focused than they've been all season after taking their first loss in a couple of years. If the Champs don't do a better job of staying focused this Friday, we are going to join them in the loss column. I can guarantee 90+ yards in stupid penalties against this team will get you beat. Don't be tricked into running your mouth on the field. Let your shoulder pads do the talking for you! I truly believe this is Cascade's game if they play like they are capable of. It will take great focus and intensity and we are more that capable of it!