FridayMainEvent

Game winner?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Game winner?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jo Byrns is going to have to make better play calling than they did in the second half of the WHH game for sure. I understand not drilling a team but I've seen trying to kill the clock and running prevent defenses come back to haunt teams from the pro level all the way down to the junior pro. The mercy rule is the best time clock killer there is now I also believe that our offense is going to have see the field better than they have done in previous games.

Jo Byrns is going to have to make better play calling than they did in the second half of the WHH game for sure. I understand not drilling a team but I've seen trying to kill the clock and running prevent defenses come back to haunt teams from the pro level all the way down to the junior pro. The mercy rule is the best time clock killer there is now I also believe that our offense is going to have see the field better than they have done in previous games.

true...you have to play to win, instead of playing not to lose

WHERE ARE ALL THE COACHT USERS GONNA MEET PRIOR TO THE GAME ?

We will be tail'gating either by the softball field, or on the practice field. Hasn't been determined yet. I say we all meet up in the North endzone around 7:00. Ya'll bringin Logger with you this year??50 pages babe!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

And we hope thats what you do, surprise surprise,in fact thats what we expect you to do.

Like Cascade11 said i have absolutely no clue what Cascade will do. I was just stating what I would do. I certainly would not run a 4-3 the whole game but as far as first two downs that is what i would do. What I would do means nothing because I am not on the staff. As far as Jo Byrns on defense, they are solid but not anywhere as talented as they were last year as a whole. They have some holes that can be exposed but they are still very fast and physical, after watching the two tapes I watched there are alot of comparisons between these two teams and this ball game will be a dandy with alot of points scored I beleive.

We will be tail'gating either by the softball field, or on the practice field. Hasn't been determined yet. I say we all meet up in the North endzone around 7:00. Ya'll bringin Logger with you this year??50 pages babe!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

havent talked to the logger, I hope so !

I will try to be there. I have got to meet you guys and hopefully your significant others. I have to shake their hands for sure.