FridayMainEvent

Game winner?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Game winner?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The biggest crowd I've seen for a 1A game in the last couple of years was this game a year ago. Even with that crowd, I don't think calling audibles was a problem. You're in an open field as opposed to stadium type seating you see in the college and pro's. The noise level isn't confined and channeled down to the field. The biggest advantage to a large crowd is firing the kids up, not drowning out the play calling of the other team.

Teams Play Harder in A Big Attended Game And Lose Focus Thus Mistakes, Big Hits, And Tempers Flare. You'll See it All In A Game of this Magnitude.

Good morning ladies! I see that I missed alot over the evening. I would have been on here but I was too busy breaking down to Jo Byrns films and they are a good ball team but certainly beatable. Tonight when I meet Butchie I will explain to him how to beat his new loved team Jo Byrns. Wow alot of items were covered lastnight from the effect of a home crowd, to Butchie claming me and Cascade11 are lovers, to Butchie threatning people for voting for Cascade LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> . Well folks after I explain it all to Butchie tonight dont be shocked if we have him purchasing his wife and himself a Cascade hoddie tommorrow night. As for me and Mike being lovers lol, fortunanly I have a very beautiful fiance who I am marrying in Jamaica in December so sorry Mike no such luck buddy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I have heard many comments on the marriage thing and hope im finnally going to take the plunge. lol. Safe travels to all headed to the stable tommorrow i would suggest taking the interstate route rather than HWY 231 due to horrible traffic and construction.

Go Champs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Alright, we started off the day with mostly football talk. Let's see how long it lasts. I totally agree with the past few posts about the line play. It all starts with them and that's a big reason why JB had so much success against cascade last year. I know JB has the smaller line but I can assure you that they will be ready to play. I was never coached by him but from talking with former players and others that know him, JB has one of the best line coaches in the state so I feel pretty confident in JB's line play. Once you get past the line, the rest of the players just need to do their job by not being out of position, use proper technique and rely on their athletic ability to make plays. QB decision making and special teams round out the keys to the game in my opinion. JB's QB decision making is probably more important than cascades due to the passing game differences.

Jamaica? You Lucky Dog. And I'm Sure Mike Is Disappointed. I Had Visions Of His Ex-wife As The Woman In The Song Ricky Tidwells Momma. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I Have So Minor Housekeeping to Do Business Wise And Will be Leaving Here Around 2p.m. 187 Miles To This Animal Breedery. But Ole Butchie Drives Fast.

Jamaica? You Lucky Dog. And I'm Sure Mike Is Disappointed. I Had Visions Of His Ex-wife As The Woman In The Song Ricky Tidwells Momma. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I Have So Minor Housekeeping to Do Business Wise And Will be Leaving Here Around 2p.m. 187 Miles To This Animal Breedery. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 But Ole Butchie Drives Fast.

Well I get off of work at 4:30 so I will give you a call then. I will probably head up to Buffalo Wild Wings between 5:30 - 6:00 tonight.

Good morning ladies! I see that I missed alot over the evening. I would have been on here but I was too busy breaking down to Jo Byrns films and they are a good ball team but certainly beatable. Tonight when I meet Butchie I will explain to him how to beat his new loved team Jo Byrns. Wow alot of items were covered lastnight from the effect of a home crowd, to Butchie claming me and Cascade11 are lovers, to Butchie threatning people for voting for Cascade LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> . Well folks after I explain it all to Butchie tonight dont be shocked if we have him purchasing his wife and himself a Cascade hoddie tommorrow night. As for me and Mike being lovers lol, fortunanly I have a very beautiful fiance who I am marrying in Jamaica in December so sorry Mike no such luck buddy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I have heard many comments on the marriage thing and hope im finnally going to take the plunge. lol. Safe travels to all headed to the stable tommorrow i would suggest taking the interstate route rather than HWY 231 due to horrible traffic and construction.

Go Champs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Give us a hint; do you think the way to beat us has more to do with stopping our offense or attacking our defense. I know it takes both but which is more important to you? Just curious.

Well I get off of work at 4:30 so I will give you a call then. I will probably head up to Buffalo Wild Wings between 5:30 - 6:00 tonight.

I'm headed To the Drury First. But It Should Be Close. Looking Forward to Your Acuaintence. If We Could Get the Stiff Shirt Moto To Attend Maybe Some Intelligent Conversation Could Be Attained http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

This is going to be a great a High School Football game. The weather will not be a factor in this game. We have had a little over an inch of rain in the Wartrace area this week and most of that fell Monday night. Yes, I know that the weather man is saying 50% today and 40% tomorrow but that's not for Wartrace. (Being a farmer, I maybe a little cynical about the weather prediction, given what we have experienced this year.) The field is in GOOD condition. There will be a good crowd, probably 2000 - 3000. If you want a good seat you better get there early. I don't know about Jo Byrns but Cascade has a VERY good band which really adds a lot to the atmosphere. If the crowd is the 12th man them the band is the 13th.

Cascade is ranked number 3 in the state in 1A and they are going up against Jo Byrns who until last week were ranked number 1. Jo Byrns lost their focus and let a good and upset minded White House-Heritage team beat them last week. The loss will probably make them better but it could also undermine their confidence which plays into the hand of the Champions. It will all be decided on the field and I hope the TSSAA sends us some good referees that can handle the pressure of a big game like this one. I have been involved with the Cascade football program for over 30 years. I can say with confidence that this is the best TEAM that Cascade has ever put on the field. Yes, there has been better individual players in certain positions but this is by far the best TEAM.

I hope the best team wins and I think that will be Cascade.

CO CHAMPS