Cascade vs. Jo Byrns

FridayMainEvent

Game winner?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Game winner?

Well if we end up playing them in the playoffs we could just go off of this thread as well.

You bring up a very good point what do you think the likelihood of WHH beating Jo Byrns again if they meet in the playoffs. or If Cascade and Jo Byrns meet for a second time will the result be the same as the first

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m really surprised... I got absolutely no response and I worked on this post for an hour.

OK, so I'm slow... so what...

You posted that when there were about 100 post per minute. No one could keep up. I'm glad to hear the field will be in good shape. I'm sure JB is preparing for rain just in case. I think if JB felt like they got beat up and down the field by WHH then yes their confidence might be have taken a shot but I don't think that was the case. If anything, the WHH game should have made them refocus and prepare for a dog fight come Friday night. These guys have had two fine examples go ahead of them so I'm positive they know what it takes to prepare to win. I've got a feeling we'll see that on Friday.

Well if we end up playing them in the playoffs we could just go off of this thread as well.

Uh oh! The assumptions that go behind your thinking in making that post are sure to hack off our good friends from Mount Plaeasant! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Hey, since we're arguing about JB vs. cascade...JB's sports writer is better than cascades. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Im gonna have to disagree not knowing one thing about your sports writer but ours is a friend of mine who you will probably get to meet before the game tommorrow. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Im gonna have to disagree not knowing one thing about your sports writer but ours is a friend of mine who you will probably get to meet before the game tommorrow. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I sort of figured that...I brought that up because I remember you guys arguing about it earlier in the year with the Central folks.

I sort of figured that...I brought that up because I remember you guys arguing about it earlier in the year with the Central folks.

I figured you did or I figured maybe you were their sports writer lol. Either way its all in good fun and cant wait to meet you guys tommorrow as well as watch a great football game tommorrow night.

I'm really surprised... I got absolutely no response and I worked on this post for an hour.

OK, so I'm slow... so what...

LOL.......No comment from me is a good thing, Boxman.. That means I totally agreed with your post. I only post negative responses.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I can tell Butchie left; it's been 40 minutes since the last post. So c11 or tv99, are we gonna get a heavy dosage of #3 or are you guys gonna stick to what you've been doing all year? I suspect #3 will get about 10 carries this game, as will #1 & #5. That leaves about 10-12 passing plays to 7 & 17 and a few QB keepers. I'm thinking we'll see the tale of two halves (i.e. #1 in the 1st half and #3 in the second).

Okay, Moto, I'll bite... Cascade will have over 100 yards passing and our leading receiver want be 7 or 17... How's that as some food for thought...

Uh oh! The assumptions that go behind your thinking in making that post are sure to hack off our good friends from Mount Plaeasant! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Well I didn't mean any disrespect of the other region teams I just thought it was an interesting point to ponder. They may have wondered the same thing especially since they have that one loss to MC. I do doubt that MC could beat them twice in one year. (shameless stink up to MTP posters so that I don't get