FridayMainEvent

Game winner?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Game winner?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh oh! The assumptions that go behind your thinking in making that post are sure to hack off our good friends from Mount Plaeasant! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Hey Pred, if your not busy, come on by and join us tonight. I'm going to leave here about 30 minutes. I think trey said he was going to hold us a table at buffalo wild wings.

I'll even go one step further, 38. Our leading receiver tommorrow night probably hasn't got over 5 catches on the season and I'm pretty sure didn't even play against ya'll last season... Any guesses?

Help me out moto you are the great stats man. He trying to scare me.

Why didn't he play is he prehaps a new transfer

Okay, Moto, I'll bite... Cascade will have over 100 yards passing and our leading receiver want be 7 or 17... How's that as some food for thought...

So I guess you guys plan on throwing to someone coming out of the backfield? If it's a wideout, it'll be 7 or 17 unless you bring a back out there as well. The only other option is #6.

So I guess you guys plan on throwing to someone coming out of the backfield? If it's a wideout, it'll be 7 or 17 unless you bring a back out there as well. The only other option is #6.

Your a pretty smart fella, Moto.. The sports editor you were smashing holds the key to the answer in a recent publication he wrote.. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I'm sure I'm going to incur some wrath but hear goes this game is going to be for the championship. You are going to beat WHH you just aren't going to beat us /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

how can you still say that after WHH just went up to YOUR house last week and beat you at "The Dungeon"! how you still sit there and not have any respect for WHH, i thought they showed something last week that might get some respect out of this region, but its still not there, what are them boys gonna have to do to get some respect around Region 5?? /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />