Cascade vs. Jo Byrns

FridayMainEvent

Game winner?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Game winner?

Help me out moto you are the great stats man. He trying to scare me.

Why didn't he play is he prehaps a new transfer

He's referring to #3. No need to get scared. JB doesn't scheme around one player, it's useless. We'll scheme around their offense, it doesn't matter who's out there. But my conspiracy theory says they're gonna use him as there secret weapon. Maybe get him the ball out in the open field. Just a thought.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how can you still say that after WHH just went up to YOUR house last week and beat you at "The Dungeon"! how you still sit there and not have any respect for WHH, i thought they showed something last week that might get some respect out of this region, but its still not there, what are them boys gonna have to do to get some respect around Region 5?? /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

Grow up and recognize a joke when they read one.

I guess we know who just upped the Cascade vote by one now don't we.

Little travel info for the Jo Byrns fans....... Highway 231S out of Murfreesboro is a mess right now since they are re-paving out past Christiana and is often down to one lane. An alternate route would be to continue down I-24 to exit 97 (Beach grove Rd.).. After going right on Beach Grove Rd. about 2 miles down, you'll see a sign pointing to Bell Buckle. Turn right here onto highway 82. This ends up in Bell Buckle. When you get in Bell Buckle, go straight over the railroad tracks and take an immediate left onto Bell Buckle/Wartrace Rd. The school will be about two miles down on your right. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I wanted to bump these directions. It is as easy as it sounds. Click this for a map, The Stable, and thank C11 and MOTO for the research.

The only disclaimer is don't go too fast on Hwy 82! VERY curvy and not many guard rails.

He's referring to #3. No need to get scared. JB doesn't scheme around one player, it's useless. We'll scheme around their offense, it doesn't matter who's out there. But my conspiracy theory says they're gonna use him as there secret weapon. Maybe get him the ball out in the open field. Just a thought.

I love it when secret weapons aren't so secret.

I wanted to bump these directions. It is as easy as it sounds. Click this for a map, The Stable, and thank C11 and MOTO for the research.The only disclaimer is don't go too fast on Hwy 82! VERY curvy and not many guard rails.

Thanks I would have hated to have to dig thru all those pages to find those directions i was just gonna harrass Cascade 11 to type them again. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />