McKenzie Rebels vs Lake County Falcons

maverick348

Well guys why is it every time an LC and Mckenzie thread gets started food enters the picture quickly?? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> As for the score I will not predict but say good luck to the Falcons. On to Seth, I feel I am as qualified as anyone to speak about him and I will say first and foremost he is a great kid and tuff competitor. He is about winning and is willing to do what it takes to win. He is the last player i know of with an ego, and I have been around a few. He will be a great QB for he is done and would have been the QB regardless of who the coach is. I can remember a rough start for a skinny freshman named Brandon Springer who turned out to be a pretty darn good one at QB. Seth is only a So. and will get better at decision making and other things given time. The Falcons are young and will get better in time. Go Green Machine!!

I'm thinkin' that all us Rebel followers kinda like to eat and prolly some of the Falcon faithful do too from my experience. That could account for some of that. But, its a common subject no matter who we're playing!!! Maybe it's just us???????

As for the integrity and ability of the Lake Co. team (and fans) I've never heard a bad word yet from the Rebel fans about them and don't expect to anytime in the future. No doubt they are giving their all and it will pay off in the near future.

I did see some talk about Seth on another thread but, we don't pay any attention to that kind of mess. We'll be playing ya'll at face value----no questions asked. We don't know ya'lls kids and ya'll don't know ours. It doesn't really matter. We will both give it all we have Friday night and the best team win but, more important may both teams stay 100% healthy!!!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the comment, I think.

But you are right, at home we use a clean knife and not the same one wiped with a pants leg to cut the bologna. Earls hands always use to look like he just got done changing the oil before he made a sandwich. It never seemed to bother when hungry. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Pepper cheese and "rooster bullets" are also good with the sheet crackers. Lets see if you know your trivia.

Since you judge a book by its cover I am assuming you think V & T is "light in the loafers" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Actually, I don't judge a book by it's cover I just sit back and wait for the story in the book to play out. It takes a little time to read that story normally.

As for V & T, Don't reckon that thought has crossed my mind but, now that this "commando" thing has come up, I'll pay more attention!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

the falcons are too young to match up with the rebs. we do have a few playmakers but not on defense. we have no coverage in the secondary. long night for the falcons unless they pull a rabbit out of a hat but not likely. our qb wants passing yds instead of wins. yes his name will be in the lc record book along with the losses. too bad he is not a true lc kid instead of a dyer co implant. never the less, coach p better not pull out too many senior players or a certain moma might just go off again like she did on coach p following the south fulton game. moma, let the coach coach, not you!!!!!!!!!!

Right on..That's what I was saying about whipping a lot of young birds..I sure hope we have a little magic but we've done as well as I expected this year with losing so many star players..I'm for Lake Co every game but in being realistic..I just don't believe we have the strength to beat Mckenzie..I hope Lake Co plays the best game they;ve played this year..even then it may not be enough...but with Hinson and Carlos and several boys back next year..we'll be ok..

Right on..That's what I was saying about whipping a lot of young birds..I sure hope we have a little magic but we've done as well as I expected this year with losing so many star players..I'm for Lake Co every game but in being realistic..I just don't believe we have the strength to beat Mckenzie..I hope Lake Co plays the best game they;ve played this year..even then it may not be enough...but with Hinson and Carlos and several boys back next year..we'll be ok..

no question McKenzie brings more talent to the game this year and I thend to think they will win...but after our qtr final game against you guys last year I do beleive in Magic...play your best and remember anything can happen on any given Friday night

Seth has always went to school in Lake Co. From grade school to high school. He lives in Dyer Co but his mother teaches in Lake Co. All of the Hinson children go to school in Lake Co and have their whole lives. Seth wants to win as much as anyone. He can only run the plays the coach calls. He is not calling his own plays. The senior that was refered to is a starter. It was senior night last night and possibly the last game that kid will play at LC. He was taken out in the 4th quarter and his mother got upset about it. A couple of other seniors were not taken out and I think that is what upset her. I just think it's sad when a person bashes high school kids playing a game.

Now to the game. It will be tough for the falcons at Mckenzie. Mckenzie seem to be clicking on all cylinders while the falcons are struggling on defense.LC has an extremly young team with only 4 seniors seeing playing time. LC will have to play a perfect game to win. Mckenzie may be the best 1A team in the state. I will not make prediction on this game because I never pick against the falcons. Good luck to both teams and let's hope for an injury free game.

I agree with every thing you said..I've known Seth about all his life and he is as great a young man as you'll find..Yes sir..No sir ..all the time as is his brother and sister..They live in Millsfield and like you said..have always gone to Lake Co schools..I believe a few years ago his mothe rwas offered a job at Dyersburg..would have been more money at the time ,but turned it down..I'm with you..for Lake Co all the way but just think they're too young..I'm pleased with waht Lake Co has done this year overall..I wasn't expecting a lot with losing Springer,Sep Valentine,Yancy ,Copeland and company..Even with those guys we beat the same teams we thought they would beat..and lost to the same teams I thought we had a chance to beat..Just that we were probably more competitive because of the talent level back then,even in losing..And then last year,Lake Co got healthy at the end of the year and Coach B really had Lake Co clicking..I believe we're on the right track...Should click on offense the next few seasons with what we have returning and several good looking athletes at the middle school that will help in certain positions..And would have to believe Lake Co will be stronger defensively also

I'm thinkin' that all us Rebel followers kinda like to eat and prolly some of the Falcon faithful do too from my experience. That could account for some of that. But, its a common subject no matter who we're playing!!! Maybe it's just us???????

As for the integrity and ability of the Lake Co. team (and fans) I've never heard a bad word yet from the Rebel fans about them and don't expect to anytime in the future. No doubt they are giving their all and it will pay off in the near future.

I did see some talk about Seth on another thread but, we don't pay any attention to that kind of mess. We'll be playing ya'll at face value----no questions asked. We don't know ya'lls kids and ya'll don't know ours. It doesn't really matter. We will both give it all we have Friday night and the best team win but, more important may both teams stay 100% healthy!!!

Seth has made a few bad decisions but I see a lot of quarterbacks playing on Saturday's and Sunday's make a few themselves..He's done a great job overall,just being a sophmore and really not playing,other than punting the ball,until this year..I'm with WarDawg..he's a great young man..and I hope to see how he looks in a year or two..

no question McKenzie brings more talent to the game this year and I thend to think they will win...but after our qtr final game against you guys last year I do beleive in Magic...play your best and remember anything can happen on any given Friday night

I'm hoping Lake Co does play it's best game..We're just not very good on defense..not because they're not giving all they've got..just that they're young overall and most of the other teams are just physically stronger..And with McKenzie being pretty strong with the running call and a great passing attack..will give us problems..For the most part this year..I believe we've played pretty well in pass coverage but playing a team that's as good as we'll see in passing the ball

Now let me understand this Butchie, you were the one hollering for more fish on the buffet yet, you won't eat there??? How could this be???? Sounds like to me you are trying to run everyone else off so you can have more to eat!!!!! Your little scam has gone on for over a year but, wannabe finally tricked you out of the closet!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duck I'm Tired Of Pounding This In Your HeadHig's Makes Me react Like James Woods On Scary Movie Two. I Used To Like Thier Food But Now

Thanks for the comment, I think.

But you are right, at home we use a clean knife and not the same one wiped with a pants leg to cut the bologna. Earls hands always use to look like he just got done changing the oil before he made a sandwich. It never seemed to bother when hungry. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Pepper cheese and "rooster bullets" are also good with the sheet crackers. Lets see if you know your trivia.

Since you judge a book by its cover I am assuming you think V & T is "light in the loafers" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Now That Would Answer Some Questions I've Had.