Bruceton vs Greenfield

bigguy18

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well before last night I would have thought Bruceton easily......Now I don't know....Greenfield is a salty team...They will get after you...They have more weapons than Bruceton does....They can move the ball through the air and Bruceton doesn't have that good of a secondary....They were pretty balanced against Union City with as many yards through the air as on the ground.....Oh and Greenfield beat Gleason 30-8...It would not surprise me at all to see Greenfield win now,but I think Bruceton will pull out a close win...Maybe....LOL

Bruceton needs to take control of this one early,,if you let the Jackets hang around long they could be a handful

Greenfield Has The Talent to Be A Good Contender. Good QB Great FullBack Big Receivers If They can Mix It Up It Could Be A Long Night For Bruceton. But I Still have To Go With My County Team. Bruceton /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Butchie I think you hit the nail on the head...Bruceton comes into the game with more talent so you have to say they are the favorite...but Greenfield is too good for them to make any mistakes or have an off night

They Stayed With Union City And Had Chances To Win It. And In Football After All The Talk And Preparation And Four Quarters of Play All you Can Ask For Is A Chance to Win. This could Be A Rubber Game For Both teams.

Butchie I think you hit the nail on the head...Bruceton comes into the game with more talent so you have to say they are the favorite...but Greenfield is too good for them to make any mistakes or have an off night

I don't think Bruceton does have better talent...I've seen them both play...You take away Jordan and Bruceton will lose...No ifs ands or butts about it.....

Greenfield has a real good FB#44(Matlock for Bruceton would have the edge in this match-up)...A RB #41 that hits the holes hard and fast(Of course Jordan would have the edge here to) ...Their QB is better than Bruceton's and the big receiver#15 is better than any receiver Bruceton has.....The whole key to this game is if Greenfield can stack up and keep Jordan to under 100 yards and keep the Tigers from running big chunks of time off the clock....Greenfield started out strong against McKenzie then faltered...I kept hearing about Greenfield not being conditioned...Well,G'Field had to play all out for 4 quarters last night and they had some steam in em at the end..I didn't really see any of the sucking wind I had heard about at all....Neither of these teams are strong in the secondary..I think Bruceton had a little better run defense than G'Field although UC didn't really see much of it because we were passing alot in that game...We did run the ball effectively against the Yellowjackets but we moved the ball around to different ball carriers..The Tornadoes are a little more hard to defend against the run because we don't just line up one guy and run Iso's,counters and traps and we have the threat of the passing game....I do think Bruceton will have the edge in the coaching department....

I think it will be close but Bruceton will come out on top....I just don't think they will lose to Gleason and Greenfield back-to-back....