Bruceton vs Greenfield

bigguy18

I think Greenfield is playing very good and i think playing Mckenzie and Union city will just even more prepare them for a big upset against Bruceton. You all have seen if you take Chad Jordan out of the game you can win just like Gleason did, and like someone said earlier Greenfield did whoop Gleason. Greenfield has to much heart to let Bruceton just run right over them. Look for Chase McMullen #44 to have about 10 tackles on Jordan and for Brett Perkins #41 to have a big night running the ball behind those big tackles of his (Tim Dehart #65 and Chris McMullen#77). So I think Greenfield wins by 2 touchdowns in this one.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bruceton Is Well Coached And They Will Figure Things Out. Jordan And Matlock Are Very Talented. But If You Make Any Team One Dimensional And Then Focus On That Defensively you Have A Chance. Good Luck To All Perspective Teams. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

greenfield can win against bruceton...if...if they dont make mistakes. in fact, the jackets running game and passing attack could prove to be too much for bruceton to defense. stopping jordan will definitely be a challenge for the jackets. i think they'll slow him down enough to pull out the victory. the jackets are hungry to get back into the playoffs.

I am looking for my tigers to bounce back and play much better this friday night. I am not only looking for the players to perform better but also looking for the coaching staff to perform better with play calling. I give Gleason congrats and credit this past friday night for there players out playing my tigers and there coaches out coaching my team. I am blaming this loss on a combination of things,,,,,,,,the tigers played flat and showed no emotion in this game, Gleason is better than expected and there guys played hard for 4 quarters, the tigers were coming off two huge emotional road wins and expected to get off the bus and the W be handed to them, and finally the coaches tried to trick gleason numerous times with bad timing on several play calls and everyone blew up in there face,,,,,started with first offense play of the game.....The tigers can move the ball offensively without jordan getting the ball every play BUT this only works when you get him going early in the game and into a rythm. The offense then can catch the defense off guard and work a few other things in. I know this team is much better than they showed friday night and HOPEFULLY get the train back on track before the playoffs arrive.

If Bruceton comes out fired up and plays their kind of football, as I believe they will. I think they win this game in convincing fashion.

If they get cute, like last week, and do things outside of their offense, like last week, who knows.

TIGERBENCHPRESS was correct, we came out flat and played flat, but it happens to every team somewhere during a season.

Even with all of this, they still should have won the ballgame in the last minute. The coaches must do better job of calling plays that allow Bruceton's team to do what they do best. Run the ball.

Second down and goal at the opposing teams 5 yard line and you throw the ball?

Jordan has three plays to get in. If he doesn't make it, nobody complains. We just didn't get it done.

That pass play close to the goal line has plagued us for the past four years and he still insists on throwing it.

As TIGERBENCHPRESS said, poor calls, especially at the end of the game made the difference in this one.

If Bruceton comes out fired up and plays their kind of football, as I believe they will. I think they win this game in convincing fashion.

If they get cute, like last week, and do things outside of their offense, like last week, who knows.

TIGERBENCHPRESS was correct, we came out flat and played flat, but it happens to every team somewhere during a season.

Even with all of this, they still should have won the ballgame in the last minute. The coaches must do better job of calling plays that allow Bruceton's team to do what they do best. Run the ball.

Second down and goal at the opposing teams 5 yard line and you throw the ball?

Jordan has three plays to get in. If he doesn't make it, nobody complains. We just didn't get it done.

That pass play close to the goal line has plagued us for the past four years and he still insists on throwing it.

As TIGERBENCHPRESS said, poor calls, especially at the end of the game made the difference in this one.

TIGERBENCHPRESS didnt say anything...