Greeneville @ East

FootballFan423

Well IF you make it that far, I will def. keep an eye on how bad Maryville beats the Devils. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

At that point, it probably won't matter who Maryville is beating, that part happens every year.

We're all just playing for the right to get thumped by Maryville, anyway.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At that point, it probably won't matter who Maryville is beating, that part happens every year.

We're all just playing for the right to get thumped by Maryville, anyway.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> When one needs insight Buc is the man. May we all be so honored to get that far.

By the way Greeneville fans, after spending a couple weeks sparring with you earlier in the season, I have decided (since my Trailblazers' playoff boat has sprung a major leak), that I will wholeheartedly pull for Greeneville into the playoffs. Go Greene Devils! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

By the way Greeneville fans, after spending a couple weeks sparring with you earlier in the season, I have decided (since my Trailblazers' playoff boat has sprung a major leak), that I will wholeheartedly pull for Greeneville into the playoffs. Go Greene Devils! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Does that mean you are ready to admit that Greeneville just plain played bad against the Blazers? Or are you gonna hang on to that bright spot and remember it fondly as the high point of your season? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Does that mean you are ready to admit that Greeneville just plain played bad against the Blazers? Or are you gonna hang on to that bright spot and remember it fondly as the high point of your season? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I dont think we should push it lol

Everyone from everywhere needs to keep an eye on greeneville when were headed towards maryville on nov. 30

Please don't let somone else start talking about the fourth round of the playoffs already. Every year someone from region 1 and 2 starts that talk. There is five more games for Greeneville to win for that to happen. It is one game at a time from now until the end, no matter when it is. Everyone wants it to happen but let it happen on its own accord.

You want motivation, how about the quote at the beggining of the year...

Morristown East will finish first in the Five Rivers

Morristown West will finish second

Who knows what will happen with the rest

I can't remember who said it but I think it was one of East's coaches.

That would motivate me if I was a GREENE DEVIL!!

BEER-We are motivated...we have a chance to be conference champs for the first time since 1998 (not co-champs, that doesn't mean much) DO NOT BE DENIED!!!!!!!!!

He was asked who his pick was to win the region and he said "us". When we had everybody healthy, we were a pretty good ball team. Would you rather have a coach not pick his own team? Let it motivate them. If a team needs to be motivated to play football at this time of year, there is a problem.

As a coach you just don't make predictions about your own team winning the conference. It always seems to come back and bight you (ex. injuries, personell problems, etc.)

What are u talking about we have put this down as a win how many players from greeneville actually read this. I actually like whoever put that crap about east in the coaches meeting saying they would win the conference haha. We beat u in the jamboree with dockery and we will do it again. Everyone from everywhere needs to keep an eye on greeneville when were headed towards maryville on nov. 30

07devilsturnaround... Please stop talking soooo much!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />