Greeneville @ East

FootballFan423

First conference championship (out right) since 1998??...Get a life 07devilTURNAROUND???

Actually not "outright", trashman. Barring a loss by MoWest this Friday, Greeneville and MoWest would be "co-champions", with conference records of 6 - 1. Greeneville will be the #1 seed, as they beat MoWest head-to-head.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ball is live at anytime until blown dead. Kevo i agree with u there greeneville can play so much better the o line just wasn't use to the blitzing and i heard from a player they ran alot of 40 and 41 an were getting killed there. Plus with the blitz that east brought it didn't help our qb and his ability to read the defense???????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> But we got crockett next week we have to beat up on them or just quit

I don't care what play is called; most of those guys know how to pick up stunts on passes. East has good D-coordinator. He has made life hard for Greeneville??™s offensive lineman for years. I hope the team keeps working hard and remembers last year at Crockett because I do! Go Greene Devils!