Greeneville @ East

FootballFan423

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East had a different practice on monday. I saw more enthusiasm than I have in a pretty good while. I laughed out loud because coach said the practice would not end until our 1 O scored on our 1 D. Our D tackle who was on the sideline because he was rotating yelled "you guys better kick a field goal". May not be funny to non-east fans but if you have followed and know our offensive struggles, it was very funny.

I have no predictions for this game. This season in the five rivers is wacky. GHS beat the top teams and lost to DB. Cherokee beat DB and I would have never guessed that one. I also would have never guessed Volunteer would lose to CC. Crazy year. Proof: If somehow east beats GHS and Volunteer beats West........4 way tie at the top. WOW.

East had a different practice on monday. I saw more enthusiasm than I have in a pretty good while. I laughed out loud because coach said the practice would not end until our 1 O scored on our 1 D. Our D tackle who was on the sideline because he was rotating yelled "you guys better kick a field goal". May not be funny to non-east fans but if you have followed and know our offensive struggles, it was very funny.

I have no predictions for this game. This season in the five rivers is wacky. GHS beat the top teams and lost to DB. Cherokee beat DB and I would have never guessed that one. I also would have never guessed Volunteer would lose to CC. Crazy year. Proof: If somehow east beats GHS and Volunteer beats West........4 way tie at the top. WOW.

Are we sure Greeneville is coming down Friday night ? Their players have already put

down a win for this game and wondering how far this moves them up in the polls. The

East team needs more practice and the season is not over yet . I have a season

ticket covering the East--Greeneville game and I was looking forward to seeing some

action at Burke Toney Friday night. I hope the East players have not conceded a win to

Greeneville.

Are we sure Greeneville is coming down Friday night ? Their players have already put

down a win for this game and wondering how far this moves them up in the polls. The

ticket covering the East--Greeneville game and I was looking forward to seeing some

action at Burke Toney Friday night. I hope the East players have not conceded a win to

Greeneville.

Do not concede anything East, play hard and good luck.

Greeneville.

You are a real motivator John B...Greeneville will be ready to play!!!!!!!!

You are a real motivator John B...Greeneville will be ready to play!!!!!!!!

You want motivation, how about the quote at the beggining of the year...

Morristown East will finish first in the Five Rivers

Morristown West will finish second

Who knows what will happen with the rest

I can't remember who said it but I think it was one of East's coaches.

That would motivate me if I was a GREENE DEVIL!!

You want motivation, how about the quote at the beggining of the year...

Morristown East will finish first in the Five Rivers

Morristown West will finish second

Who knows what will happen with the rest

I can't remember who said it but I think it was one of East's coaches.

That would motivate me if I was a GREENE DEVIL!!

He was asked who his pick was to win the region and he said "us". When we had everybody healthy, we were a pretty good ball team. Would you rather have a coach not pick his own team? Let it motivate them. If a team needs to be motivated to play football at this time of year, there is a problem.

Greeneville.

What are u talking about we have put this down as a win how many players from greeneville actually read this. I actually like whoever put that crap about east in the coaches meeting saying they would win the conference haha. We beat u in the jamboree with dockery and we will do it again. Everyone from everywhere needs to keep an eye on greeneville when were headed towards maryville on nov. 30

What are u talking about we have put this down as a win how many players from greeneville actually read this. I actually like whoever put that crap about east in the coaches meeting saying they would win the conference haha. We beat u in the jamboree with dockery and we will do it again. Everyone from everywhere needs to keep an eye on greeneville when were headed towards maryville on nov. 30

Well IF you make it that far, I will def. keep an eye on how bad Maryville beats the Devils. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />