Greeneville @ East

FootballFan423

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok If i recall correctly except for the loss to greeneville south is mowing teams over. I really hope tn high has there own curt phillips b/c if u can't make an attempt to slow him down then u lose. Oh and if u do play west they will beat u anyways but u won't get to west u will play us correct

Ok well play you. and win...there brah

I would say GV in this one BUT this has been a weird week in practice for east and I have bnever seen the team this year act the way they have. They are focused this week and the off the field stuff is over as far as I can tell. They have put together a good game plan on D and who knows. This year in region 2.anything can happen.

As far as the picks on playoffs go. If east sneaks in the 4 spot, they will have a shot at south. You know the team south was supposed to roll over last year. Don't count on south playing west just yet.

your right region 2 has been a little weird this year but i think the farther the season goes the your not going to see as much upsets. Teams are starting to click now an get into the swing of things. Im not saying it cant happen but if east played Greeneville maybe the 2,3,4 game of the year then they would have had a better chance of winning.

SO after watching Greeneville's D shut down west late in the game last week when it counted. I don't think east's o could hang close to west's.

Greeneville 38

East 10

If I saw the same game, the only thing that shut down West was the interference non-call that could have been seen from Texas and the dropped ball on the last play of the game.