Cornersville vs Moore Co

cvilledawg08

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is no doubt the biggest and best match up in region 6 this week. This one will be a barn burner. Cornersville stayed within 9 points of a really good Collinwood team, that only beat Moore Co. by 1 point. If C-ville can stop the rush of #9 Sutton I think his name is, and C-ville's DB's can stay on top of MC's really good wideout's and tightends and just simply defend the pass. The dogs just might get a win and go to the playoffs. Moore Co. is going to be tough to beat though.

Good luck to both teams though. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Theres no doubt this is the biggest game of the year for both teams!! Its for all the marbles this week boys!! I know both teams will come out fighting and will be an all out war which is exactly what everybody wants to see...i think as long as the dawgs can cut down on some of their turnovers and penalties they take this win but must cut down on the mental errors..should be a great one!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Theres no doubt this is the biggest game of the year for both teams!! Its for all the marbles this week boys!! I know both teams will come out fighting and will be an all out war which is exactly what everybody wants to see...i think as long as the dawgs can cut down on some of there turnovers and penalties they take this win but most cut down on the mental errors..should be a great one!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

after beaing mtp this season, moore county will not miss the playoffs..they improve each weak and i say they win by 14-21

this might be a real barn burner here with a playoff spot on the line! I was impressed with the cornersville defense last week against collinwood.........if cornersville can muster some offense(like that unbelievable hail mary pass they heaved against collinwood at the end of the first half)....they could pull off the win......I will pick moore county but I definitely think c ville has a shot......I might show up if I can remember how to get to cornersville......what road do you take after leaving lewisburg?