Hickman County VS. East Hickman

eaglepride

Bulldogs ran the ball very well.... they knew right where to go on the run.........great blocking.......I think East did pretty good with the exception of catching passes , and containing on that left side the Bulldogs ran 3 touchdowns.......Congrats. I hope you guys go deep in the playoffs. Now we have to look forward to Lewis County.

Nice job by the Dawgs taking care of business last night. Hopefully they stayed pretty healthy in the process. East played extremely hard all the way to the end of the game. Nice touchdown run by Jacob Voyles. He's going to be great in baseball and football for E.H. Also a really nice job by Ziegler, especially considering his receivers didn't help him any with several dropped passes. Roll on to Richland Dawgs, and let's finish this regular season out on a high note. Keep you heads up Eagles, better days are just around the corner for your program.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that is finally over............ East played as well as expected, but the recievers????????????????? what is up with that? I thought it was time for a change after the same thing last week vs. loretto, several clutch passes on the dime, and ...........dropped ball. # 21 threw the ball great, even when our line let the defenders run right thru. I am proud of the kids, the ones that are still left have proven they want to be there. # 22 will be a great 3-5 yard pounder for the years to come, he is a very strong runner, imprerssed me.

I don't have the answer to this question, but if the players zoned for East had of played for East this year how big of a difference do you think it would have made? Just curious.

Both teams would have won a couple, however I don't think it would have helped either team be a dominant force in the playoffs. I doubt both teams would have even made the playoffs. I think it is good for the county to have a school out of the county to go into the playoffs. I wanted my boys to stay with the coach they had been with for the last 2 yrs. This is only my opinion.