Brentwood @ Independence

donathan5507

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what does that supposed to mean

It is suppose to mean exactly what I said. Watch the video and they tackled us on about every play. I am not saying it is bad coaching. If the refs are only going to call 10% why not do it and take your chances. Bwood is very aggressive on offense and if it is not called it is not a penalty.

It is suppose to mean exactly what I said. Watch the video and they tackled us on about every play. I am not saying it is bad coaching. If the refs are only going to call 10% why not do it and take your chances. Bwood is very aggressive on offense and if it is not called it is not holding.

im still very lost....if we tackle but its not called holding who cares...im confused pleaz explain more........

im still very lost....if we tackle but its not called holding who cares...im confused pleaz explain more........

What more explanation do you need? I am stating facts. It is not sour grapes since we won the game. Who cares? If the hold is withing the frame of the DL it usually isn't called and that's OK. When the OL is allowed to tackle the defense by the legs that is different and needs to be flagged. Just watch the game film. My post was not meant to stir up anything. Simply stating an observation. I guess if you can get away with it do it.

What more explanation do you need? I am stating facts. It is not sour grapes since we won the game. Who cares? If the hold is withing the frame of the DL it usually isn't called and that's OK. When the OL is allowed to tackle the defense by the legs that is different and needs to be flagged. Just watch the game film. My post was not meant to stir up anything. Simply stating an observation. I guess if you can get away with it do it.

yea i wasnt tryin to stir up anyting either just trying to relize what u meant.......

If the refs are only going to call 10% why not do it and take your chances.

Clearly Indy plays with this same attitude. There were some blatant late hits that were "overlooked" by the refs. I would definitely say Indy got the edge with the officiating Friday night.

All these things aside, Independence won and they deserve the credit. Enjoy it Eagles. Should we meet again, the outcome will be very different. Good luck in the playoffs and congratulations on your region championship (given that you beat Columbia this week).